AT&T Part Time Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

797 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Bell, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied, within 2 days did the video interview. Then a week later an in person interview. As soon as I left the interview, manager called me and offered me the job. Now just waiting for background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• How do you like to be managed?   1 Answer

Part Time Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I took the assessment, and then got an email for the video interview. 5 days after I did the interview, I got an email saying I was still being considered. Couple days after that the recruiter called me and a week later I did the in person interview. Did the in person interview on Tuesday and got the call with the offer on Friday! ( Neutral experience because : it took some back and forth for a week with the recruiter to actually get the final interview)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you persuaded someone to do something.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about time when you dealt with a difficult customer and the steps you took to resolve it.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Long and boring. The company is very stupid. They do not have much process. The interviewer was okay, but hiring manager was so bad. He was late about an hour. He blamed it on other people.

Anonymous Employee in Crawfordsville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Crawfordsville, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

- online application
    -after a week, email to complete online webcam prerecorded interview
    -receive email letting you know you're still in the running
    -after about 5 days, you'll get a call to set up face to face interview with store manager and area manager at the store
    -will be called within 72 hours of interview for job offer

Interview Questions

• Describe an unsuccessful/negative experience you had with a customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you believe you're a good fit for AT&T?   Answer Question
    • How could you apply what you've learned at past jobs to this current position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (New Bern, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Application; pre-assessment; assessment; phone interview; store interview... Awaiting response... The application process went really fast for me, after I submitted my application I received a recorded interview invitation after completing that I received a phone call from HR the next morning she scheduled a phone interview with the Regional Hiring manager for a few days away after that interview a week later I received a in store interview offer by HR for the next day, I went in for that interview today and It went extremely well. Hoping that I receive a job offer!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harvey, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Harvey, LA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on a Thursday and got a phone call for an interview that Saturday for Monday. Interview went fast and I was prepared for all but one of the questions I was asked and I thought it went well. Tuesday night I received an email to complete an online interview and I did it that morning. I was supposed to get an email stating they received the interview... never did. Today I got the "thanks but no thanks email" The online interview was 10 questions for me with the last 5 being "what would you do in this situation" type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • What's your availability   Answer Question
    • Name a time you were able to help someone with a new device [online interview]   Answer Question
    • Name a time you helped a difficult customer [online interview]   Answer Question
    • Name a time you were given an assignment at work that you didn't agree with in details, what did you do and what was the outcome. [online interview ]   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the AT&T website on a Tuesday. The next day, I received an email to complete the recorded video interview. For this position, it was 10 questions about your experience and why you believe you are a good fit for this position. I submitted mine by Thursday. After I submitted that, I received a call from the hiring manager the following Monday. He offered an interview with the Store Manager the next day, but I had to wait until the following week since I was traveling from a city 3 hours away. I had 2 interviews the following Tuesday. Received the job offer call that Thursday.

Interview Questions

• What's something you do outside of work?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you received feedback from a manager. How did you react?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you were told to do something by a manager and you didn't agree with the details.   Answer Question

Bilingual Spanish Part Time Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Fort Lee, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

At the beginning, the interview was straight forward; between the Store Manager and myself. Then the Assistant Manager entered the office, to be part of the interview process. The questions were very standard. However, there was a constant distraction from the Assistant Manger. He repeatedly stood up or moved around in his chair, to adjust himself. This wasn't a casual adjustment, it was a deliberate, constant grabbing of his crotch. How are you supposed to look someone in the face when they continuously play with their privates?

Interview Questions

• Their focus is on getting customers to sign up for DirecTV service. One of the questions was to describe three benefits of the DirecTV Now app.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Very easy depending on who is interviewing you. Mine was by a ARSM that was on his way out leaving and really he made an offer on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I submitted my application online and a few days shortly received an email asking me to do a video interview. It takes about 10-15 minutes and they have about 5-10 prerecorded questions loaded on the screen that you have to answer. After that I received a call where I was scheduled for a phone interview for the following week. That phone interview was with the regional hiring manager and it was half her asking some job experience questions and then half giving me a lot of information about the position and what it entails. She then schedules me for an in store interview with the hiring manager.. the interview itself took about half an hour and it was pretty informal. Mostly just discussing my job experience and him going over what the position entails in his store. The day after I received a call with the offer. The entire process was long, it took about a month from the day I applied until I received an offer.