AT&T Part Time Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Part Time Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who set up a Skype interview. Interview seemed to go really well and I was told she would follow up with me the following Monday. Monday came and I had not heard. On Tuesday I received some automatic email saying they were going with someone else. No reason, and no contact from her. Just an email from their automated system. Highly disappointed in the interviewing process with at&t. If you're not going to go with me for the position, at least reach out personally and let me know.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with negative feedback from your previous managers?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I initially applied for the position. I took the assessment. I received an email to pick a phone interview date. And now I'm currently in the stage of a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• You were in a different field before, so what makes you choose retail and marketing now?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a little bit about your job history?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

First you complete application and online assesments.
    Then you have a scheduled phone interview which is no sweat. Recruiter simple tells you about job and benefits. Tip--Try to have a question or two to ask. (That's all)
    Finally, at the end of the interview she asks when is a good time to schedule another phone interview with the central highering manager.
    She then explains that if you pass that interview then you'll go on to the most important interview with the store manger. If you pass that interview and he or she likes you then you'll hear from recruiter again with job offer.

Im still in the process of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Anderson, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

First off, AT&T will have you fill out an extremely long questionnaire. If you're determined to have satisfactory results, then a recruiter will set up a phone interview with you. If you pass that, then they'll have you do a skype interview with the hiring manager. Finally, you will be able to have a face-to-face interview--Mine was with two store managers.

By the end of the week, the recruiter called and offered me the position. After that, I had to complete a drug test and background check.

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Very brief and relatively easy. First a phone interview, then an in-store interview with the Hiring Manager. I am in the interview process now and am still waiting for them to finish budgeting for the year. After that, they will know which store to place me in.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that you can handle an attainable, but difficult sales quota each month?   Answer Question

Full-time Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in January 2017.

Interview

Very long process! I applied online and took assessment, then hiring manager contacted me with screening questions and set me up for a Skype interview with a local hiring manager. After that, I was asked to interview with the managers at the location I applied to.

Sale Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

1 on 1 interview. Did a phone screen first, and asked simple question, like what to do in certain scenarios where a customer is mad etc.. The hiring process has change however since when I applied, they no go more in depth, and it's a group interview from my understanding with several 1st lever managers involved.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle the last difficult situation you where in?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Phone interview, face interview, then they will call you from the store that is going to hire ( normally the Store Manager) then once you get through these steps then you do a drug screen. Then it off to training for 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Treat the interview as a sales call and you are pretty much selling your self to your future boss why you should be hired.   6 Answers

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in November 2016.

Interview

I put in an online application, did the assessment, scheduled my phone interview, did another phone interview with someone else....finally had a face to face after they rescheduled FOUR times!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to defuse a situation with a customer   Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very vague and traditional. It did not take more than 45 minutes. They ask whether you have any sales experience. Why you're choosing at&t versus the leading competition.

Interview Questions

• If you have an angry costumer, how would you handle that situation?   Answer Question