AT&T Retail Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Retail Sales Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Iberia, LA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New Iberia, LA).

Interview

First I received a email about a video interview. Completed that. They sent me another email for second video interview, I completed that one then two days later I got the update that I didn't get the position. I was pretty bummed because I thought the interviews went well.. however no one ever called me!! Everything was via email, which was very weird! The whole process took 2 weeks!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Why do you wanna work for at&t?
      Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Well thought out. From application to first contact with a recruiter was approximately two days. HR interview was less than a week later. The rep was well-rehearsed and seemed to take an interest in what I had to say. Any questions I had were answered swiftly (this is over Skype).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

It happened in several complicated steps but the recruiter followed up regularly and made sure I was accommodated and everything was done smoothly. The screening is extensive so have you're references and background ready.

Interview Questions

• One important thing they look for is ambition and willingness to grow.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T in April 2017.

Interview

Easy, laid back, friendly. The lady who called and interviewed me over the phone was very helpful with the information regarding the job, hours, requirements. Very pleased with everything. Tomorrow i have the final phone interview. I really want to work for AT&T so I hope everything goes well!

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Cerritos, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Online application - 2 online assessments - video interview - 121 onsite interview - store manager interview - language test if you are bilingual - background and drug test

Interview Questions

• What skills have you learned from your previous employer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Cerritos, CA).

Interview

Phone interview first before being invited to the hiring event.
    One interview with two store managers at a hiring event in Cerritos. Got to choose which of the two stores I wanted to work at.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself   Answer Question
    • You are tested if you are bilingual using an automated phone system at a store that is reviewed later. You are 70 cents more.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who set up a Skype interview. Interview seemed to go really well and I was told she would follow up with me the following Monday. Monday came and I had not heard. On Tuesday I received some automatic email saying they were going with someone else. No reason, and no contact from her. Just an email from their automated system. Highly disappointed in the interviewing process with at&t. If you're not going to go with me for the position, at least reach out personally and let me know.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with negative feedback from your previous managers?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Hartford, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, the next day I got an email with an online assessment, I took the test and after a few days I got another email saying that I'll be contacted soon to scheduled an interview and i did. I'll have my interview two days from now in an AT&t Store.

Part Time Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Had three separate interviews, each with a higher up individual. Questions are basic and simple but they still have to ask them. From the job description on the posting the job sounded interesting and it lists good benefits. I'm a semi-retired technology sales professional looking for something close to home but it became very clear that this job is intended for a student working part time or a mom who wants to get out of the house. There is a lot you don't find out until the interviews such as you aren't eligible for the benefits for six months, you're locked into the job for at least a year and the more senior sales staff get the good shifts. You'll be working nights and weekends. The so-called "competitive" salary is $11 to $13 an hour and you're expected to hit commission quotas to get anywhere near the average of $34,800 a year that they quote. You're also expected to cold call local businesses and attend local trade shows, with the travel expenses being paid by you. I find it hard to believe they find good talent with this lame lineup. Turnover has to be astronomical. I said thanks but no thanks.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I initially applied for the position. I took the assessment. I received an email to pick a phone interview date. And now I'm currently in the stage of a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• You were in a different field before, so what makes you choose retail and marketing now?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a little bit about your job history?   1 Answer