AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.7

722 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (New Bern, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Application; pre-assessment; assessment; phone interview; store interview... Awaiting response... The application process went really fast for me, after I submitted my application I received a recorded interview invitation after completing that I received a phone call from HR the next morning she scheduled a phone interview with the Regional Hiring manager for a few days away after that interview a week later I received a in store interview offer by HR for the next day, I went in for that interview today and It went extremely well. Hoping that I receive a job offer!

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Very easy depending on who is interviewing you. Mine was by a ARSM that was on his way out leaving and really he made an offer on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I submitted my application online and a few days shortly received an email asking me to do a video interview. It takes about 10-15 minutes and they have about 5-10 prerecorded questions loaded on the screen that you have to answer. After that I received a call where I was scheduled for a phone interview for the following week. That phone interview was with the regional hiring manager and it was half her asking some job experience questions and then half giving me a lot of information about the position and what it entails. She then schedules me for an in store interview with the hiring manager.. the interview itself took about half an hour and it was pretty informal. Mostly just discussing my job experience and him going over what the position entails in his store. The day after I received a call with the offer. The entire process was long, it took about a month from the day I applied until I received an offer.

Part Time Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

You have to go through several interviews, an online, phone, and in-person interview. Overall I feel AT&T's application process, is one of the best I've done. Going through the different phases, was interesting, but a positive experience non the least.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to demonstrate a situation of selling a product to a customer who had a specific budget. But wanted to get the best products they could afford within their budget.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I filled out basic information, included past work information, and resume/coverletter/references. Then there was a skill assessment. I got a call about 2 weeks later. There was a short phone interview. They asked if I could shadow someone at AT&T, I said yes. Then after the shadowing the manger asked me if I would like to join the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to accomplish a goal with team members?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Tucson, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for the full-time position and had to take a couple assessments as a pre-screening process. I passed that then got a call about a week later where they asked me about my experience and gave basic information about the job. We also scheduled a phone interview since the in-person interview would have to be in Mesa, Phoenix but I am from Tucson. I just finished the phone interview where the interviewer explained more about the job, benefits, commission, etc. We then moved onto behavioral interview questions. The woman on the phone was very friendly and the interview process went well as she made it easy to talk to her. She explained how if I were to get recommended to the store manager, I would get a call next week to schedule an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone to do something.

Tell me about a time you had to show someone how to use a certain product involving technology.

Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anniston, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Anniston, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

Right now it has been a very long process of online interviews. Its been about 2-3 weeks now. I just finished my second online interview and im waiting for approval on the position. All the contact that I have made with the company has been through email.

Interview Questions

• Give and example where you where told to do something by a manager or on a past job that you weren't ok with.   Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I just received a email to schedule a phone screening for the position as a Retail Sales Consultant at the nearest local AT&T store. I applied online and passed the two assessments

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied online and with in couple days they send a record video interview. If you pass that, there is one more phone interview that I have not taken yet. The video interview just ask simple questions of your availability and why you would like to join.

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Syracuse, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter, set phone interview for the next week. After phone interview, got a call the next day to set up Realistic Job Preview with management at att store. Went in, talked about general experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with negative managers or coworkers in the past.   1 Answer
    • What kind of manager do you like? At att, or managers will constantly come by when you're with a customer to help close sales.   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself with ATT   1 Answer