AT&T Sales Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

53 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

B2B Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Miami, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university career service. The process overall took only 2 weeks so it was pretty fast. 1) Online assessment about 90 behavioral/personality questions. 2) Skype interview. An hour of behavioral questions, education background, and questions about the company. 3) Role Play. Hardest part of the interview process. Two different situations were they test your ability of consulting selling.

Business Sales Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Fayetteville, AR) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my university. I was e-mailed by AT&T to complete a sales assessment exam within the next 48 hours. I completed my assessment and was contacted by a recruiter to set a time for a FaceTime interview. Interview was semi stressful because it was hard to read the recruiters body language. He asked me to sell him on my university and my hometown. Then he asked me to sell him on Atlanta, followed up by asking why he would choose Little Rock over Atlanta. They are looking to make sure you ask good questions not know your facts per say. Ask questions like "What are you looking for in a city?" as opposed to "ABC has great public schools or local foods." My interview was on a Friday and they called me back on Monday to schedule my final interview. The final interview is split between two periods. First you have 30 minutes on a portal(website) they provide to study and learn the information about what AT&T offers, how to answer the phone, and a customer log. After the 30 minutes you will receive a phone call from a blocked number. This will be your first customer, you can keep the portal open during the calls so if you forgot to write something down you can still look it up. They are looking for someone who is upbeat and kind. One customer will be upset because something isn't right with their service, the other will be a small business owner looking to upgrade or become a new customer. I felt really bad about both calls but they called me on Monday and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Sell me on your hometown? Sell me on your hometown over Atlanta?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Pretty General. Online application, followed by an initial phone screening, then a skype interview and scenario based interview. Scenarios dealt with "customers" and how you handled happy and unhappy customers. It really is not a difficult process because they are hiring people straight out of college. Have ideas in your head as to different answers to general behavioral interview questions. Recruiters are incredibly helpful at tailoring the process timeline to your needs. Whether you want to quickly progress through it in a couple of weeks or draw it out, they can help you achieve this.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview type questions. Why you chose your school (seeing how you sell it), etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

it was a multiple step process: online personality test, phone interview, and then a role play assessment. the steps leading up to the assessment were not bad but the assessment itself was a bit nerve wracking. the process didn't take too long but make sure you watch the video because you will get asked questions during your interview.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have with business to business?   1 Answer
    • what do you know about the program?   Answer Question

Business Sales Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

First there was an 88 question online assessment on how you view yourself and then there was a skype behavioral interview that asked basic questions on past work experience and how you handled certain situations. Then a role play assessment where you are given information to study and proceed to two different sales situations.

Interview Questions

• How did you turn a negative experience into a positive one.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T in February 2016.

Interview

1st round- online assessment
    2nd Round - 1 hour skype interview (basic interview and behavior questions)
    3rd Round - role play (new customer, current customer)

I found out that I passed my role plays but am waiting now for an offer which the the recruiter said I would know in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience? Why did you choose your university? Relocation   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in December 2015.

Interview

I applied October 2015 through a career fair at my university. AT&T did not get back to me until early December. I had a skills assessment, online informational session about the program, a video conference interview with a recruiter, and finally a role play. None of these are too difficult with proper preparation.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in September 2015.

Interview

1st round was a recruiter/screening. A lot of previous experience questions and behavioral based questions. 2nd round is another interview and an assesment. 3rd interview is a role play assessment where you get 30 mins to research documents and then talk to two representatives who pretend to be a prospective customer and an upset client.

Business Sales Leaders Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AT&T (State College, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was recruited by a campus recruiter. I'm currently in the middle of application process, so I will update more on how the whole process was like. So far after getting the date for my interview I was given online survey to complete. In addition, I had to complete some sort of online course before doing the interview, and basically it talked more about what BSLDP program was and what its goals were.

Interview Questions

• Just some basic behavioral questions and why you want to work in AT&T   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in June 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward interviewing process. The first step in the process is to complete an 88 question survey which will determine if you will fit well with the position. Then you attend an online session--make sure to take notes about the program, because you will be asked information about it in the next section of the process. Then there is the initial contact with the interviewer--where a behavioral based interview will be conducted. During that interview you will be asked a ton of behavior questions, which you can mostly find on this website. The final process is a Role-Play conducted by a third party, which is the hardest part. Then the offer.