AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

AT&T Wire Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Applied online, took 2 assessment tests, scheduled RJP via website, RJP & face to face interview, contacted with conditional offer and background consent/drug testing info, hireright contacted me regarding w-2 for 3 employers. Once drug test/background came back I was contacted with final offer via email and phone call. Offered top pay...couldnt ask for a smoother process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with someone you didnt get along with? Name a time you were able to offer a product or service to help the customer? Safety.   3 Answers

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Interview is pretty straightforward. The interviewer asks many questions about your past work experiences and a few "what if" scenarios. These seem to be distractors from their real goal of seeing how well you communicate and deal with unexpected questions

Interview Questions

• You must sell a product to the interviewer. You dont have to know a lot about the product, its more about being able to give the person a great reason to buy the product   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Number of interviews were two
    Hiring process is extensive as they conduct full fledged background researches
    It can generally take up to 3 months to start depending on how fast the hiring manager is

Interview Questions

Interview

I got promoted internally. I was hired as a sales associate for which the interview was fairly simple.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, typical sales position questions   Answer Question

Interview

Online application. Store managers do not meet with potential candidates until they have done all work online. If you drop a resume at the store, it will most likely get lost or thrown in the trash after awhile. Make sure you do everything online, as this is how they prefer it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to overcome a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied for the position on the company website and just received a call to schedule an interview tomorrow at 3PM at the store that I might potentially be working at.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Apply online, submit your resume, but make sure you have some experience in retail, first, but one good thing is if you are referred by another manager, the process will go super fast. Also you have to be ready to go for 2 to 4 weeks training, in NJ.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I filled out an application online and about 3 weeks later, I recieved an e-mail from the staffing agency (Carl Morrison) saying that AT&T wanted to interview me. I participated in a infosession before the interview to prepare. I had my interview with Carl and I know I killed it! He told me that a recruiter from AT&T should contact me in two weeks (which they NEVER did). In two weeks, i contacted Carl and he was on vacation. he never responded back, finally i talked to another staffing agent and she said that my info was passed on and i should be contacted by a recruiter, two days later i get a e-mail saying i am no longer considered. I was upset because i was lied to. I say do not go through the staffing agency because they lie to you. I was told if you do not know somebody, you will not be hired, its a shame i got lied to so early on, I am thinking of contacting HR.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

you need to be technical but hiring managers are more concerned about time and project management over technical skills

Interview Questions

• no trick questions - questions are very straight forward situational questions   Answer Question

Interview

Be yourself, be honest and come with an action plan of why you are the best fit for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Product Realization Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

2 personal interviews after 5 group screening telephone calls

Interview Questions

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.