AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,096 Interview Reviews

2.7

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I filled out basic information, included past work information, and resume/coverletter/references. Then there was a skill assessment. I got a call about 2 weeks later. There was a short phone interview. They asked if I could shadow someone at AT&T, I said yes. Then after the shadowing the manger asked me if I would like to join the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to accomplish a goal with team members?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I submitted my application online and a few days shortly received an email asking me to do a video interview. It takes about 10-15 minutes and they have about 5-10 prerecorded questions loaded on the screen that you have to answer. After that I received a call where I was scheduled for a phone interview for the following week. That phone interview was with the regional hiring manager and it was half her asking some job experience questions and then half giving me a lot of information about the position and what it entails. She then schedules me for an in store interview with the hiring manager.. the interview itself took about half an hour and it was pretty informal. Mostly just discussing my job experience and him going over what the position entails in his store. The day after I received a call with the offer. The entire process was long, it took about a month from the day I applied until I received an offer.

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Miami, FL).

Interview

Did an application online. Then got an email two months later. Set up an interview. The interview went good. Questions weren't too bad. At the end you do some role playing which was cool. Overall a great interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very quick and efficient once they got the ball rolling. After accepting my offer they quickly on-boarded me and got all the necessary paperwork over. Very painless experience. Interview process was scheduled a week in advanced so I had time to prepare. It was in-person on location.

Interview Questions

• Asked about personal work and how it was applicable to the work that they were doing.   Answer Question

Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

One 30-min phone call from HR about basic info inc. GPA and skillsets (e.g. Hadoop), then another 45-min phone call from an engineer about technical questions. No sharing screen coding. The offer was very slow, it took entire 3 weeks after the last call.

Interview Questions

• When the key is skewed in Hadoop, what processing stage will you add?   Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I just received a email to schedule a phone screening for the position as a Retail Sales Consultant at the nearest local AT&T store. I applied online and passed the two assessments

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied online and with in couple days they send a record video interview. If you pass that, there is one more phone interview that I have not taken yet. The video interview just ask simple questions of your availability and why you would like to join.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

quick and easy. If we can't connect in a short amount of time on morals and values, more than likely you will not get hired. the staff seems very nice.

Interview Questions

• nothing related to work. more so about my home life and things that interest me. also we talked about the schedule and hours I would be working. seniority based. the shifts actually worked in my favor so I didn't mind   1 Answer

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I applied online. Same day I received an email to complete the assessment within 5 days. After I completing the assessment, I was given a call to set up the over the phone interview with HR. A few days later had the over the phone with HR. She then set up a store interview. I went to the store interview and met with the assistant manager. We had the interview and he said he would be giving my information over to the store manager for an interview with her. I checked my status online a few days later and it said the position had been filled but I would be notified when other positions became available. I have since applied for other positions and I'm still waiting to be contacted for an interview.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I was an internal candidate since I was already a part time co-op employee at the time of my application for this part time job. Had a brief behavioral interview with an HR recruiter followed by an interview with the hiring manager. The whole process took about 3 weeks because the hiring manager had to reschedule twice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you had to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to achieve a common goal.   Answer Question