AT&T Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,301 Interview Reviews

2.7

1,301 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then after 2 two I got a phone call to do a video interview. The video interview was not that bad. Actually pretty easy. Then after about three weeks later I got a face to face I git to choose the location closest to my house and I interviewed with the manager.

Sales Systems Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AT&T (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

I did not interview, I was associated by a merger with Bellsouth and AT&T. I was required to cover my skills and impress new management team with my qualifications and

Interview Questions

• What key skill do you bring to the table.   2 Answers

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crawfordsville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Crawfordsville, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

- online application
    -after a week, email to complete online webcam prerecorded interview
    -receive email letting you know you're still in the running
    -after about 5 days, you'll get a call to set up face to face interview with store manager and area manager at the store
    -will be called within 72 hours of interview for job offer

Interview Questions

• Describe an unsuccessful/negative experience you had with a customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you believe you're a good fit for AT&T?   Answer Question
    • How could you apply what you've learned at past jobs to this current position?   Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I made ATT job profile. Where you can see job status and all opening positions. After I submitted my application,ATT send me a link for assessment right away. Got an email that I moved to next step another long assessment test where they try to get an idea about your character (integrity). After 3days I got an email with a video interview link. The video interview was little bit work for me especially talking to the camera ( some tips make sure your background is preferably clean wall and not too much background noise) Video interview 10 questions, you can record the answer as many time you want but I didn't do that., cuz I was thinking they might count that. I got an email next day that I am still running for the position. Got a text from HR that they would like to schedule an in person Interview. BUT unfortunately I was out of the state at that time. HR was so friendly and understanding she told me they are okay with Virtual interview. But the day of my interview it was just another phone Interview. Even though I was all ready. The phone interview was long around 40 mins. I got a call same day that I got the Job :) second HR manager was amazing too. All the HR manager was easy to reach( They always replied me in 2/3 hours window) Background check and drug( Make sure you include the right date for all of your previous jobs, they do check that). The overall processing was wonderful I am so happy that I am now a part of ATT. Just Be Yourself try to be as positive and honest :) Best of Luck

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Long and boring. The company is very stupid. They do not have much process. The interviewer was okay, but hiring manager was so bad. He was late about an hour. He blamed it on other people.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Birmingham, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was actually by watching a video of questions and then recording answers and uploading them. The problem was their software wouldn't pick up my ATR2100 microphone and instead only used my webcam mic and it sounded like a was in a cave and speaking faster than the video.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I would be good for the position?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Fort Wayne, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Drawn out and a waste of time. I've interviewed 4 times over the past 3 years with them and all they've ever done is waste my time. The processes have taken 3-4 weeks each time. Please tell me why they've called me in for 4 separate interviews only to waste my time and tell me I'm not "qualified" enough when I have 3 years of wireless sales experience. They review my resume each time before they call me in so they know what to expect as far as my qualifications go. Overall just a waste of time. Go work for Verizon or Sprint.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Chino Hills, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and in a comfortable setting. There was two people that interviewed me at once and they were very nice and knowledgeable. I stumbled at the end when they asked me did I have any questions lol I pretty much stumbled over the words of my question but they seemed to understand. I left the interview very confident however I was upset with myself over that. I was very pleased that I got a phone call 5 days later with a offer! The Background check and drug testing took no time so overall the interview process went very well and pretty quick. Down fall is I got the job offer early, close to mid September and at first I was told that I would start work on Oct. 2nd but I don't start until Oct. 6th. Pretty common for my work background but I am just ready to work and meet my new team!

Interview Questions

• I was asked to sale my Fitbit Blaze that I was wearing at the time.   1 Answer
    • How do you position sales to customers?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process is pretty standard, come in and conduct your interview and you'll know if you got the job or not if/ when they call you. I received a call when I least expected it.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle angry or upset customers?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (New Bern, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Application; pre-assessment; assessment; phone interview; store interview... Awaiting response... The application process went really fast for me, after I submitted my application I received a recorded interview invitation after completing that I received a phone call from HR the next morning she scheduled a phone interview with the Regional Hiring manager for a few days away after that interview a week later I received a in store interview offer by HR for the next day, I went in for that interview today and It went extremely well. Hoping that I receive a job offer!