AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017
3,096 Interview Reviews

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Syracuse, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter, set phone interview for the next week. After phone interview, got a call the next day to set up Realistic Job Preview with management at att store. Went in, talked about general experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with negative managers or coworkers in the past.   1 Answer
    • What kind of manager do you like? At att, or managers will constantly come by when you're with a customer to help close sales.   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself with ATT   1 Answer

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Columbus, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

First was the phone interview, and am being set up currently on a video interview with the hiring manager. It went pretty well and seemed like a routine phone screen on previous work experiences and future interests with AT&T.

Interview Questions

• What previous work experiences can apply to this position?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T in June 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly quick. I was able to speak with the program manager and was able to do several over the phone interviews. The team was very professional as well as tactful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Des Moines, IA) in June 2017.

Interview

applied online, got a recorded interview, and then a phone interview. After the phone interview I got an in person interview with the manager in the store. I am still waiting to go into the store to have my interview.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for AT&T   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T (Bozeman, MT) in June 2017.

Interview

Was contacted via AT&T Talent Acquisition finding my resume on Indeed. Set up a phone interview, and two days later had an in person interview. Next day I was offered the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Fort Myers, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Process took 3 weeks from application date. Recruiter called me and granted an in-person interview. The woman who interviewed sat with her tablet in front of her and typed my responses out. No type of response was given on her end. With this type of interview it is very hard to gain any sort of traction. This woman just asked random out of the blue question and asked me to answer. She then thanked me for coming in and let me go.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time blah blah blah   1 Answer

Wire Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

you fill out the app and take a few assessments. If you pass they invite you to a informational where they will then interview you. if you are chosen you will receive a call from a recruiter with a job offer. that where you would negotiate pay. once you accept they will do a background and drug test. if everything is cool. you get the job

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Screened by recruiter, then phone interview with department head and direct supervisor. Questions seemed odd and inapplicable, but were based on ATT training, per the interviewer. Next stop would have been offer, but they were looking for more recent experience with Classic ASP

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with Classic ASP   1 Answer

NOC Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (Englewood, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

Fairly standard. Initial interview with Manager currently supporting the function. Later interviewed with Chief of Staff and Sr. Director. In person discussions, panel interviews. Discussion of other roles and which ones would most benefit form my skills.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for the first 90 days?   1 Answer

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Lynchburg, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

After applying I took two online assessments. After a few days, I had a video interview with 8 pre recorded questions. A few days later I had a phone interview with the regional hiring manager. About a week later I received a phone call from the local store manager to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were frustrated with technology.   Answer Question