AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2017
2,989 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2017.

Interview

Submit cover letter, resume and competency alignment, after one week received call for an In person panel interview, then phone one on one for more details on specific job function.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a about a time when you were leading a project where the objective was changed and the last minute. How did you handle and how did you manage the team you were leading on project   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2017.

Interview

There was 3 interviews and a personality assessment. The first interview was with an HR person who asked very basic questions and gave an overview of what they were wanting in a candidate. The next step was a personality assessment followed by a video interview. There was 5 pre recorded questions and you were given 2 minutes to answer the questions. The final step was an "executive interview". I had a phone interview with one of the program directors. The questions were still behavioral questions, but a little bit more in depth. Overall, the interview process lasted about a month.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

STAR interview style. You have to give examples of what you would do given certain scenarios. Give specific examples. You will do fine if you follow that format. It feels lengthy and you also have to pass a test given on a computer first before landing the interview.

Interview Questions

• give an example of an accomplishment you had at your last job   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I initially applied for the position. I took the assessment. I received an email to pick a phone interview date. And now I'm currently in the stage of a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• You were in a different field before, so what makes you choose retail and marketing now?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a little bit about your job history?   1 Answer

Field Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

testing at main office in Columbus. Took test with about 35 other individuals at the same time. The staff was helpful. Tests were timed and designed to be impossible to finish within the time...probably helped to see if you could deal with the stress of that.

Interview Questions

• several tests, very lengthy and challenging. unmarked answers were counted as incorrect. So the best thing to do is watch the time and when you were down to about 1 minute left just fill in a random answer or what I did which was color in answer C for all remaining answers. You might luck out and get a couple right...leave them blank and they are all wrong.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I've had interview's setup twice now and on the day of interview, cancellation of interview. Even worse, after the cancel, I am contacted the next day for a an interview within a 3 hour window. This may or may not be AT&T's fault, as they are fronting their HRM through HCL. However, this pattern is showing that AT&T really has no clue what they want, are shifting daily/weekly on JD asks. I'd say stay the heck away from this company until they firmly decide how they want to run their SDLC. Until then, if you want chaos, bad interview practices and frustration, feel free to apply and apply and apply to AT&T

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

First you complete application and online assesments.
    Then you have a scheduled phone interview which is no sweat. Recruiter simple tells you about job and benefits. Tip--Try to have a question or two to ask. (That's all)
    Finally, at the end of the interview she asks when is a good time to schedule another phone interview with the central highering manager.
    She then explains that if you pass that interview then you'll go on to the most important interview with the store manger. If you pass that interview and he or she likes you then you'll hear from recruiter again with job offer.

Im still in the process of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Phone interview, then months later a skype business interview. I was contacted my email to set up each step, and everyone I talked to was very friendly. Skype business was new to me and there were some technical difficulties, but all in all the process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about teaching someone "insert skill here" Where the skill came from my resume

Name a time when a team member slacked off and what you did to fix it. (Paraphrased)

Greatest weakness and strength

Willing to relocate?

Asked me to rate my comfort level with different coding languages from 1-10
      Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I Applied online and took an assessment test was called in a few days later for a 1:1 interview. Interview was scheduled very far from home and had to pay parking fees!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Anderson, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

First off, AT&T will have you fill out an extremely long questionnaire. If you're determined to have satisfactory results, then a recruiter will set up a phone interview with you. If you pass that, then they'll have you do a skype interview with the hiring manager. Finally, you will be able to have a face-to-face interview--Mine was with two store managers.

By the end of the week, the recruiter called and offered me the position. After that, I had to complete a drug test and background check.