AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,943 Interview Reviews

2.7

BSLDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY).

Interview

Behavioral interview process was pretty straight forward. They are going to ask questions about your past experiences, how you overcame them and what you learned. Just be yourself, excited, curious, and make friends with your interviewer. Next step is to see how you act in a business environment. Expect to get pushback from the mock customer and be your best self. Try not to make promises you cant keep, yet bargain to manage the customers pain.

Interview Questions

• Technician didnt show up, two days late and customers business is down due to lack of internet. How do we handle this?   1 Answer

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Very brief and relatively easy. First a phone interview, then an in-store interview with the Hiring Manager. I am in the interview process now and am still waiting for them to finish budgeting for the year. After that, they will know which store to place me in.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that you can handle an attainable, but difficult sales quota each month?   Answer Question

Wire Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Nashville, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Straight forward. Completed appication around the beginning of January. Heard from recruiter approximately two weeks later. He set up a RJP (Realistic Job Preview)/Interview with network manager(s). I was one of 5 candidates interviewing for at least 6 jobs so the odd were in my favor. After the interview waited about a week to hear back from the recruiter/hiring manager who then set up background/drug test with HireRight. This was the worst part. HireRight drags their feet. Took two weeks to complete my background. The day it was completed I heard back from the hiring manager. I had a pick of positions around my area (YMMV). Chose one, accepted position online, awaiting start date...

AT&T's hiring process is very regimented which was nice. Interviewers/managers have a canned script of questions they can ask. Process was pretty straight forward. Have education/employment documentation (i.e. pay stubs/contact info for previous employers) ready for HireRight. It helps to speed up the background process. AT&T training program is straight-forward with pass/fail requirements. Going to buy my boots today. Can't wait to start!

Interview Questions

• When you were in a situation where you didn't get along with or agree with a coworker, how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Started as a contractor. 1st interview was with contracting company. Within the same week, I was sent to AT&T to talk to the hiring manager. Interview at AT&T was 1-1. Questions were standard. Experience was main focus. By the next week, I was called by the contracting firm and told that I had the job.

Senior Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Hanover, MD).

Interview

After applying for this position I received a call from the hiring manager, though she introduced herself I thought she was a Human Resources representative, she spoke with me about the position and responsibilities, shared the company benefits with me, let me know that there were other candidates to contact then promised to call me back either way i.e. If I were chosen or not, the next call from her was just a few days later, we spoke a bit more about the position, she asked about my salary requirements then surprised me by offering me a salary above what I had initially requested which I immediately accepted, she advised me of the drug testing location and information to schedule the test, gave me a start date and the rest for now is history, AT&T is an outstanding company to work for, it was an honor to work for them, I was part of the recent Reduction in Force but am activity trying to get rehired at this time, after many years in the industry I know that they are one of the best companies to work for!

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult task you had to manage and how did you manage it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy......offered more than I had requested as the position salary range was higher than my request

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview time was noon at a Starbucks in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. I was told to meet on the patio.
    I was also told to research AT&T Fiber before the interview. I did. I was told to be early. I showed
    up at 11:40.

Interview Questions

• There was no interview. I was stood up. Another applicant showed up before noon. We both
      waited for an AT&T rep to show up. No one did.
      We both waited until 12:30 and left.
      1 Answer

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

- Got into contact with college recruiter through my school
    - Phone interview with college recruiter (maybe 30 - 45 min) to gauge interests and check fit for the company
    - Technical and Behavioral interview at at&t (St. Louis)

Short Answer:
       Behavioral "what would you do"s
       Logic Brain-teasers

Implement:
      Reverse Linked-List
      Fibonacci

no feedback from recruiters

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T in January 2017.

Interview

Phone call with two people after a week of submittal by recruiter, followed by drug tests, background check. Went through a recruiter, contracting agency. They were going to interview few more people and let me know in a week. Hiring and interview process was pretty straight-forward.

Interview Questions

• Went through my job experience, and skills, and how I would handle things   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through school and online. Was emailed by the recruiter months later. Set up an video interview which was behavioral. During the interview she said that there all the locations were filled except one and emphasized that I look at the other internships since there aren't many spots. Continued with the interview and received a rejection email two weeks later.

Full-time Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in January 2017.

Interview

Very long process! I applied online and took assessment, then hiring manager contacted me with screening questions and set me up for a Skype interview with a local hiring manager. After that, I was asked to interview with the managers at the location I applied to.