AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,161 Interview Reviews

2.7

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Tucson, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for the full-time position and had to take a couple assessments as a pre-screening process. I passed that then got a call about a week later where they asked me about my experience and gave basic information about the job. We also scheduled a phone interview since the in-person interview would have to be in Mesa, Phoenix but I am from Tucson. I just finished the phone interview where the interviewer explained more about the job, benefits, commission, etc. We then moved onto behavioral interview questions. The woman on the phone was very friendly and the interview process went well as she made it easy to talk to her. She explained how if I were to get recommended to the store manager, I would get a call next week to schedule an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone to do something.

Tell me about a time you had to show someone how to use a certain product involving technology.

Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Manager, Specialized Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Santa Clara, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was informative and involved a three person panel: Area Manager and two first level managers. Interviewers were very friendly and provided a good overview of position and its demands. I came out feeling like I had a good chance to receive the position offer.

Interview Questions

• What keeps you up at night?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anniston, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Anniston, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

Right now it has been a very long process of online interviews. Its been about 2-3 weeks now. I just finished my second online interview and im waiting for approval on the position. All the contact that I have made with the company has been through email.

Interview Questions

• Give and example where you where told to do something by a manager or on a past job that you weren't ok with.   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Lynnwood, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Met on site where I would have been working, with the purchasing manager. They dialed in my potential reporting supervisor who was at another site in the state. The purchasing manager did the majority of the questioning, utilizing a packet of questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult coworker on a day to day basis?   Answer Question

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Miami, FL).

Interview

Did an application online. Then got an email two months later. Set up an interview. The interview went good. Questions weren't too bad. At the end you do some role playing which was cool. Overall a great interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very quick and efficient once they got the ball rolling. After accepting my offer they quickly on-boarded me and got all the necessary paperwork over. Very painless experience. Interview process was scheduled a week in advanced so I had time to prepare. It was in-person on location.

Interview Questions

• Asked about personal work and how it was applicable to the work that they were doing.   Answer Question

Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

One 30-min phone call from HR about basic info inc. GPA and skillsets (e.g. Hadoop), then another 45-min phone call from an engineer about technical questions. No sharing screen coding. The offer was very slow, it took entire 3 weeks after the last call.

Interview Questions

• When the key is skewed in Hadoop, what processing stage will you add?   Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I just received a email to schedule a phone screening for the position as a Retail Sales Consultant at the nearest local AT&T store. I applied online and passed the two assessments

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied online and with in couple days they send a record video interview. If you pass that, there is one more phone interview that I have not taken yet. The video interview just ask simple questions of your availability and why you would like to join.

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I applied online. Same day I received an email to complete the assessment within 5 days. After I completing the assessment, I was given a call to set up the over the phone interview with HR. A few days later had the over the phone with HR. She then set up a store interview. I went to the store interview and met with the assistant manager. We had the interview and he said he would be giving my information over to the store manager for an interview with her. I checked my status online a few days later and it said the position had been filled but I would be notified when other positions became available. I have since applied for other positions and I'm still waiting to be contacted for an interview.