AT&T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,295 Interview Reviews

2.7

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bend, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Bend, OR) in October 2017.

Interview

Filling out genral information, work history, personality questions, and customer agree or disagree statements, along with all of the personal refences. After submitting that and answering questions s about feelings and actons in the work place and where I stood on them and now waiting to get a call for the job.

Interview Questions

• Multiple choise of helping a customer situation.   1 Answer

ATT Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, shortly after I was emailed an assessment test, couple days later got an email to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview I received an email for a face to face interview. It was nice laid back few behavioral questions and a roll play where u have to satisfy the customer enough not to request a manager maybe 2 days later. I got a call offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to handle a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Software Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

1 . technical assessment
    2. hr skype interview
    3. 1 hr technical interview
    4. on-site info/tour session
    Technical interview was divided into 2 sections, one where questions on resume was asked and then 3 actual coding questions.

Interview Questions

• very basic questions from resume.
      Some that I remember are:
      1. difference b/t sql and nosql
      2. stack vs queues
      then
      3 programing questions where one was reversing linked list.   Answer Question

Software Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online -> took online coding assessment -> 30 min HR video interview -> 90 min technical phone interview with manager and other developers in the program. Programming questions were easy, but the interviewer for the technical part didn't know the fibonacci sequence and sounded like he didn't want to be there in general. Also half of the programming questions were the same as the online assessment.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then after 2 two I got a phone call to do a video interview. The video interview was not that bad. Actually pretty easy. Then after about three weeks later I got a face to face I git to choose the location closest to my house and I interviewed with the manager.

Application

Interview

Contacted via email for an online skills assessment, was super easy javascript and basic OOP concepts. Then was contacted for a skype behavioral interview that also helped me learn what it is like to intern at AT&T. After that I had a final round online interview where it was half technical (coding challenges, leetcode easies) and half behavioral.

Outside Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Plantation, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Apply online. Online test. Simple common sense test and personality test. Group interview with individual breakout. Initial offer, hireright background check, firm offer. Start date. So far the hireright nationwide background check is taking the longest time to complete.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in October 2017.

Interview

Met recruiter on campus and discussed details of the program. Then applied online and heard back via e-mail. Finally, I interviewed in person and after the interview I was asked to take a personality test.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about AT&T and the Leadership Program?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Huntington, WV) in October 2017.

Interview

The hiring process with the company is honestly all over the place. I went to an open interview event they had and took a quick IQ assessment. Shortly after we took a tour of the office and after the tour me and the other candidates were told if we passed or failed or not ( I passed) and to expect a call back in a few days move on to the next hire process ( aka face to face interview). I waited about a week then received a call back for a phone interview and after that I was scheduled for a face to face interview in the next couple days. I went to the face to face interview and it went well in terms of how smooth the questions and role plays went. After that a few days went by before I received a call from the hiring manager who broke down what I needed to do to start working. Long story short I had to pass a background check and drug test(I did). I’m doing so I was told I’d here back from him soon on the start date. Literally 3 months later he calls me back and is like “ Hey! I sorta forgot about you, sorry. Your start date is tomorrow”. Everything leading up until the last step was a absolute pain and unnecessarily long, cause the staff is either lazy or they forgot to do their job.

Interview Questions

• If a customer called and immediately asked to speak with a supervisor, how would you calm the customer down?   Answer Question
    • When do you recall a time to where a customer was extremely frustrated at their services? What did you do to help and role play fashion, how did it go?   Answer Question

Sales Systems Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AT&T (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

I did not interview, I was associated by a merger with Bellsouth and AT&T. I was required to cover my skills and impress new management team with my qualifications and

Interview Questions

• What key skill do you bring to the table.   2 Answers