AT&T LDP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T LDP Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

LDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Originally applied for a non-LDP internship with an operations group. After a smooth in-person interview on campus, I was moved into the LDP pool. This was poorly communicated to me; I had to reach out to a recruiter to find out my 'status' in their process. For the LDP role: A series of phone and web/virtual interviews with a recruiter and a couple different program stakeholders. Each was about 30 minutes long. A final interview in-person with the program director and a short/simple presentation about AT&T's business were the last steps.

Interview Questions

• If you have a high, medium and low performer on your team, how do you coach them? Why do you do it that way?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

LDP Interview

Interview

First interview was a phone interview, second interview was a prerecorded web based video, and the third and final round was a case interview at their HQ in Dallas.

Interview Questions

• Usual behavior questions such as...tell us a time that you had to make a difficult decision? How to motivate low performing team members, etc.   Answer Question