AT&T Leadership Development MBA Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Leadership Development MBA Program Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

MBA Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

1st Round Interview.

I don't know how long the entire process will take, I removed myself from consideration via email within a few hours of the interview. The interviewer followed a script of questions with very little regard to personal connection or fit. There were lots of questions, all of which are focused on leading teams of call center type employees who are low skill/education levels. The program was pitched as a top tier program with true business building potential, instead it is mostly focus on call center management.

If this sounds like your dream job, you should expect to see typical behavioral questions that seek to determine your previous or potential future behavior leading these kinds of teams, such as a difficult challenge working with a team, someone whose leadership you admire, etc. Keep in mind to frame these questions in regards to leading teams of call centers, and the level of employees that you would expect there.

They also discussed a video interview that would be evaluated as part of the second round. This further shows the impersonal nature in which the whole process is about. This is a numbers game with them, interviewing numerous candidates with persona detachment. You likely wouldn't be able to determine if you were actually a fit with the company until after you already started.

For those who are interested in the position, I hope this helps. For those who are unsure about the position, hopefully this will provide you with a little more insight that will help you out whichever way you may decide. Good luck.

Interview Questions

• What would you say at your retirement party in 25 years. What would you want to say.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Leadership Development MBA Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

First round interview was purely behavioral, the typical questions... tell me a time when you exemplified leadership, tell me a time when you led a project that didn't go the way you planned and how you handled it. The second round was a phone interview and was also behavioral with one mini business related question. My interviewer asked me my first STAR question and then for the remainder of the interview just kept building questions off that one situation. I think the question was tell me about a complex situation that had a lot of stakeholders that were angry and how did you deal with it? She went on to ask me about how I decided upon my options and what metrics I used to determine my ultimate decision, what the result was and what I learned from it. The case Question was related to U-verse and what I would do from an Operations and Strategy perspective to increase the sales of U-verse. After this round they will get back to me in two weeks to let me know if I am invited to Dallas for the third round interview. It is still within two weeks of my second interview so I am not sure if I have an offer just yet...

Interview Questions

• The case question about U-Verse mentioned above was the most difficult question that I had in the second round interview.   Answer Question