AT&T Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

First round was video-chat with recruiter, standard fit/behavioral questions. Follow up the same day with invitation for second round interview which was a video on-demand interview to be completed within 72 hours.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
    Tell me about a recent failure.
    Tell me about a time you did something innovative.
    Tell me about a time you had a difficult conversation.
    Why AT&T?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

First round phone interview, second round recorded video, final round is in Dallas and is comprised of a 15 minute presentation and two casual conversations with current employees in the program.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral is straightforward but will ask you questions regarding telecommunications. How to determine success in a given market, discuss net neutrality, etc.   Answer Question

The process took much more time than they originally stated. They strung me along, calling every few days and saying it would just be a few more days. It definitely varies. Some candidates in my round received calls the next day, some haven't heard anything in 4 weeks (AT&T says they are still undecided). Very unprofessional communication. Salary starts at 90K, you can likely negotiate up to 100K depending on other offers, if they really like you, etc. Bonus can range from 10-15K.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Meet with recruiter for standard behavioral interview. First round varies and can be more conversational depending on relationship with the recruiter or hiring manager. Second round occurs via video platform where candidate has ~3 minutes to respond to a series of questions and 2 attempts at recording response before moving on.

Interview Questions

• You are new in your role, and your manager asks you to list the professional accomplishments that you'd like to achieve in the next five years. With that in mind, what would you include in your list?   Answer Question
    • Assume you were tasked with launching this business, what strategic and operational factor would you consider to accelerate user adoption and maximize profit for our shareholders?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the most successful team initiative you've worked on. What exactly led to the team's success and what were your specific contributions?   Answer Question
    • [Provides example] Tell me about when you have been personally challenged in this way and how you've responded.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Round 1 - Live video chat (behavioral)
    Round 2 - Recorded interviewers (behavioral, business)
    Round 3 - In person at headquarters with panel and case presentation (behavioral, business)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a person you've worked with that you admired.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied through University jobsite, called for a phone interview, dry exhaustive questions, unimpressed, felt like I was speaking to a customer service telemarketer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if asked to compromise your ethical beliefs for the company?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I interviewed at AT&T in October 2011.

Interview

Phone call/in-person interview on campus with recruiter. Then in-person/phone call interview with someone who went through the program already. Final round is a case study presentation but i didn't make it there. I actually got on to the 3rd round but they had filled up all the spots by then.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

The process was easy. I got an email from the local recruiter saying that my resume and application had piqued her curiosity, and that she wanted to have an interview. We then set up a phone interview which ran for about 45 minutes.

Afterwards she contacted me within a few days to follow-up and let me know that I was not selected to go to the next round.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL) in May 2008.

Interview

a 1:1 interview at my school then a day of interviews at an AT&T location

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not really

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T in February 2012.

Interview

First I interviewed on campus with a recruiter. He was nice and the interview wasn't bad. Just the normal behavioral questions. Then I was told that I got a second round interview, which was a webcam interview. It was really annoying because the webcam was laggy and it was uncomfortable. Again, it was just behavioral questions. I didn't get another interview but that one would have been at HQ. The program sounds really good though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you made a decision that turned out to be the wrong and what would you have changed?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T in September 2011.

Interview

Interview was over the phone - I got the feeling think they interviewed anyone who applied from my school- In light of this... I didnt expect much of an outcome. Interviewer was about as dry as stale bread. No energy, no emotion - . Ironically she started in the LDP!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a decision without all the required information.   2 Answers
    • Cant remember exactly but the jist of it: If you were a new supervisor of 30 people what would you do in the first 30 days to improve performance.   1 Answer