AT&T Interview Questions in Little Rock, AR | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.7

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

1st phone interview was brief,explaining to me the job requirements,2nd interview they asked me a handful of questions,if you pass it,than you will go instore for a look at the store/get to know me kind of thing

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Little Rock, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Applied online. Had phone interview the next day, went for in person interview the following week, went for another interview with store manager a few days later, got phone call offering position within a week. Had to do drug screening and background check. Two weeks of training starting in two weeks in Houston.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when questions...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable .

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Long and tiring nothing seemed definite the people are not that interested in you. They are not very nice and seem to take advantage of people who are in need of a job. THE Pay isn't great just okay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Little Rock, AR) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied 8/19/15 for the CSR position online. I took an assessment right after filling out the application. I was contacted by a recruiter by email and phone a few days later. She scheduled me for a face to face interview on 8/27/15 with a hiring manager . I dressed for success and arrived early. My interview was 20 minutes passed scheduled at 9am. I had to sit in the lobby because she was with another candidate. The hiring manger there showed lack of interest not to care about my employment history. I have over 7 years of experience.The job qualifications were to be least 18 years of age, 6 months experience operating a computer in Windows based environment, Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of call center operation and I received a email notice per their website that their considering more qualified candidates at this time. Oct. 5th and Oct.19th were the expected training dates. I was told that there open to close hours I should be flexible that this is not the type of job I will be able to go to school or do other things between 6am-9pm. I was lucky to find a another job right after my interview that provided better benefits/pay. Don't depend on 1 job when applying here have different opportunities available. She told me about her working in the penitentiary things that was not relevant to me nor the interview. I will not reapply to this company.

Interview Questions

• First question she asked: So tell me about yourself?
      Since you have a job will this cause conflict with your schedule?
      How can you better yourself?
      Why do you want to work for AT&T?
      Are there any questions for me?
      Name what are some of the strengths and weaknesses you have?
      Answer Question

Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AT&T (Little Rock, AR) in December 2013.

Interview

There was no interview with AT&T. They bought Alltel and when they came in they changed my responsibilities. I went from a Training Analyst to Sr. Training Manager/Instructor. After a short period of time at the Training Manager position I was able to apply for and get my Training Analyst position back, re-titled as Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst.

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Little Rock, AR) in March 2013.

Interview

I had to take a computer based test, had one interview over the phone and another in person, completed background check. I dealt with a recruiter from AT&T recruiting agency!

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Little Rock, AR) in February 2013.

Interview

First week I had to complete 2 tests that were basic reading comprehension and following instructions, no previous knowledge needed. A week later I was called for an interview with generic work history and role playing questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. they accepted my fairly modest offer 12$/hour

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Little Rock, AR) in July 2012.

Interview

Went through 3 interviews before being hired. They wan't to hear all about how to empathize with customers.

Interview Questions

• When you think of customer service what other company comes to mind?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They start at 10.50, but with 10 years of experience I advised I would only accept the top starting pay which was 14.85

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Little Rock, AR) in June 2011.

Interview

Waited about a month before receiving an email to test for AT&T position. Two tests were administered, then an interview. It was another month before getting the call to take the drug test and verify background check. Very easy process, just really drawn out.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were part of a group with a common goal, and what you did to help achieve that goal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They have a set amount and you can accept or decline the offer.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Little Rock, AR) in February 2011.

Interview

You better know someone on the inside.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO real negotiation. You just took what they give you.