AT&T Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 4, 2017

2.9

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The job was in L.A., and I am in San Diego. 1st interview was with HR. 2nd interview (also by phone) was with to-be hiring manager. 3rd was in L.A., a panel interview, lasted 4.5 hours (3 stages: my to-be peers, my to-be boss and his co-worker; my to-be boss's boss).

Interview Questions

• Gave me a real-life scenario on paper describing an auditing situation; gave me up to an hour to write down my response.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Architechial theory and various
    Programming skill, network background
    Knowledge of T1, T3, fiber glass, MUX
    level, during the process they want find out
    if a test lab is going to be built, how much I can help to work with other team members

Interview Questions

• Sequential search, data structure type,
      C, C++. Pascal, UNIX
      Answer Question

Premises Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

You apply online and if qualified you get invited to attend an interview. At the facility where the interview is being conducted you are put in a room with other candidates and are taken out of the room one at time to speak to the facility manager and at least one other AT&T employee.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with your boss? How did you resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Acct Executive II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Northridge, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

They asked me a lot of questions regarding availability and any scheduling conflicts. Pretty basic interview questions. They asked me to describe a great sales experience, and they asked me about cross referencing products. They are looking for someone who doesn't just meet goals but exceeded them, and someone who is customer service oriented while doing it.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

There was a brief over the phone interview that asked simple personality questions. Then I received an in-store interview that went over that particular stores goals and standards. The manager asked me general sales questions about my previous employers. They asked about my knowledge of brands and cell phones but never asked a specific questions to test me. I had great sales experience but the manager was tired and we didn't really have that great of chemistry. They'll give you an interview if you have the experience but they'll give you the job if they like you, which is standard for most places.

Technical Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (El Segundo, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was essentially a behavioral phone interview done over AT&T Connect, which is AT&T's video conferencing app. It was very relaxed and there was no pressure to stay on topic, which gave us a chance to get to know each other and in the end probably landed me the internship.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to solve a conflict. Describe a challenge you overcame. Describe a time when you were asked to do something you could not deliver. i.e. the usual behavioral stuff   1 Answer

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward, they are looking for sales experience. They asked many situational questions and how you would handle an unhappy customer.
    They did not waste time asking questions about my previous employers. They just wanted to know how much I knew about selling and tailoring a sales pitch.

Interview Questions

• How would you position and accessory sale?
      Where did you work before?
      Can I see your metrics?
      Did you receive and accolades or rewards?
      Were you aggressive with sales?
      How else would you maximize a sale?
      1 Answer

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Pasadena, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I used an employee referral number. Immediately after applying online, I received an email to take an assessment. About 4 days after taking the assessment, I got a text saying to call if I was still interested so I called the number and was asked some basic questions and was informed about the position. I was scheduled for an interview the very next day! I interviewed with two managers. They were pretty cool, I noticed they had a lot of people to interview and they were getting through them pretty quickly. My interview was less than 10 minutes. It has only been a day so I wasn't expecting to hear anything back right now but I am hoping they call me for a second interview *fingers crossed*

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?   Answer Question
    • Why at&t?   1 Answer
    • Would you be interested in another position since you don't have much of a sales background?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Cerritos, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Process took about 3 months, and boy what a WASTE of time, first interviewed with someone from ATT Staffing, was then directed to meet with a Hiring manager on January 25th , interview was basic star questions, she had then informed about the pay and benefits, she had then informed me that she would like to pass me on to a second interview with a store manager, she said look out for an email. A week went by and no update what so ever, (by the way communication with staffing is vague and misleading). After a week of not hearing from her, I sent her an email to find out what the status was, she tells me that she was still trying to find a manager available for the second interview. A few days later I got an email saying that they had chosen another candidate for the position and was disqualified. I called her back and asked her why I got this email. I asked her what about my second interview? her response was NOTHING WAS PROMISED. WHEN I HAVE AN EMAIL OF HER RESPONSE AGREEING THAT I WAS GETTING A SECOND INTERVIEW. She then stated and I could attend a hiring event that was available to 100 plus candidates. I met her at the event and she passed me on to two store managers, who were well respected and hire up with ATT. Interview was about 20 minutes, they asked me different scenario questions. At the end of the interview, both of them asked if I had any questions, I said no, they then said to wait while they go talk to someone. They come back and walk me over to the staffing manager. They said congratulations, shook their hands, smiled and then passed me on to the staffing manager which said congratulations as well. She said wait for a call or email. After not hearing anything after a week, I called and they informed me that I did not qualify for the position. All I have to say was the process was very MISLEADING and a BIG waste of time. Why would you tell someone congratulations and not offer them the job?

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

recruiter called me and we did an phone interview. We did a phone screening and i then interviewed with the store manager who i would be reporting to. recruiter was very nice and the store manager was more afraid i will take his job one day. overall it was a good experience.