AT&T Interview Questions in Lubbock, TX | Glassdoor

AT&T Interview Questions in Lubbock, TX

2.2

U-Verse Premises Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Lubbock, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online, did two separate online tests that took about 2 hrs total, then was offered an interview by email. Went to the interview, total of 4 of us in a room listening to job description and given a good idea how training and such goes. Took about an hour. Last thing was a one-on-one interview with the manager of that location. Now waiting to see if they call with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time outside of work where someone was being unsafe and how did you handle that situation.   1 Answer

AT&T Retail Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Lubbock, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

i was told at my second interview today that the training has just been changed to 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• when was a time that you had to sell a idea to your boss and what were the steps you took before presenting the idea.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i was told that i will be paid what is offered locally.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Lubbock, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

There was an over the phone interview and then a call back for testing. After the testing process was completed and provided you passed the tests then an actual person spoke to you live. They ask minimal questions and set up an interview with a call center manager. They manager doesn't really ask questions so much as gives you a brief run down of how the call center works.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Lubbock, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

Have gone through several interviews. At all times, interviews were very professional. Felt that Management was looking for the right person to fill the job nearly every time and hired the right person for the job. At times, that meant that I did not always get the job I applied for. Feel confident that in the future, additional opportunities that I am interested in will fall into place as they should. Interview was in 2000, not in 2008.