AT&T Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Greensboro, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

meet with hiring manager and she explain the position then the interview begin

Interview Questions

• why should I hire you   1 Answer
  • why are you the best fit for the position   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

Many of the interview questions revolved around past experiences and potential situations, especially in regards to providing customer service in a retail environment. This was for an interview right out of college, and there was little focus on classwork or any non-sales part of my resume.

The whole process was very straight forward, and it was very easy to talk to the interviewer and ask questions. In comparison to other interviews I have had, this was relatively low stress.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to go above the call and provide extended customer service.   Answer Question
    • When have you had to take try and persuade other employees to see things your way?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Lebanon, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process can be slow. the interview is a behavioral one with a panel of the upper management team they each take turns asking you a question and documenting your responses.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you assisted an employee reach their goals? What steps did you take?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

One on one interview with question on how you would manage technicians. It is a behavioral based interview. It is down to earth people That interview you and they want to know about you.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• simple just try to remain bubbly and personable. they are looking for personality and dependablity. but after the interview and usual background check . I was able to go and meet my new team and then off to training for two weeks   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rahway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Rahway, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview process was great. Three different interviews. 1st interview call, 2nd interview FaceTime, 3rd FaceTime. Went through a bunch of behavioral and situational scenarios. Each interviews was a week or two weeks apart

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Nashville, TN) in November 2015.

Interview

Rough and lose interview process taken directly from a book. The manager didn't seem to care about anything but the book and seemed very uneducated in the process of retail sales and matching me to the correct job. Long and tedious process as well.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions surrounding instances from the company which you have no way of actually knowing what they're talking about.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2013.

Interview

a very bad joke as I never got feedback on how well I did or did not do. Manager that interviewed me did not really seem interested and just gave me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you did not agree with your manager   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

The process is very long and has too many touch points. You complete one step which is very lengthy and then get an email to complete another step and then a phone call then another email. The cycle is endless and frustrating for those of us who are fast paced and looking at completing several applications a day in our job search.

Interview Questions

• I found all of the questions to be fairly simple to answer. Nothing really threw me off my game.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

hiring process is simple apply on line then a local HR manager contacts you for an enterview and he makes a decision

Interview Questions

• situation questions i.e tell me about a time in which you dealt with a difficult customer   Answer Question