AT&T Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Network Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.7

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Preliminary discussion consists of a general conversation. Representative spoke in greater detail about the position, their own career path, and the strengths of the position. Was a very free and natural conversation, discussing personal strengths and parallels in career goals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, very reasonable salary

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

Very easy if you know your job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied through AT&T website. Process was simple and smooth. Total of three phone interviews two with hiring manager and one with the hiring manager's team. Asked questions about what are your strengths and weaknesses. Why should I hire you? What constructive criticism have you received ? How would you act in this specific circumstance?

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AT&T (Middletown, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

Three telephonic & one in person interview

Interview Questions

• Average level networking (Cisco ,Juniper Platform and service provider related )questions   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I was asked a series of questions regarding my understanding of the telecommunications field. After that, I was asked questions pertaining to my personal views. Basically questions that broke me down to how I am as an individual.

Interview Questions

• Why it is that you want to work in the network engineering field?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was fairly straight forward, I did not face any issues. I had 3 rounds of interviews, one with the technical team, one with the manager and one with the HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

first HR call then manager did phone screen interview. after a couple days, received email to on site interview. there are three persons did on site interview most of questions are non-technical qustions. they said it would have another technical interivew after this.

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Middletown, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview and follow up with group/panel interview process. Technical interview with hiring manager and staff, reviewed understanding of network protocols. Must understand the troubleshoot method and must be a team player.

Interview Questions

• Good understanding of protocol and troubleshooting method.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Review your experience and key skill set that will help their company grow.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in December 2013.

Interview

I had one phone interview that lasted between 30-60 minutes. I was asked basic behavioral questions and questions about my resume to assess how quickly I could pick up on new technologies. I was interviewing for an introductory level position and was not expected to have knowledge of the industry.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you experienced conflict on a team. How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with 3 or 4 engineers and a manager via telephone bridge. Asked a few personality based questions. The majority of the interview was technical, with the panel asking a variety of Cisco support related questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my prior network experience and how it related to the position.   1 Answer