AT&T Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.6

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T in June 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly quick. I was able to speak with the program manager and was able to do several over the phone interviews. The team was very professional as well as tactful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Middletown, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview and follow up with group/panel interview process. Technical interview with hiring manager and staff, reviewed understanding of network protocols. Must understand the troubleshoot method and must be a team player.

Interview Questions

• Good understanding of protocol and troubleshooting method.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Review your experience and key skill set that will help their company grow.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Multiple interviews with HR and hiring managers, etc. Overall experience was positive. Was able to interview with different hiring managers in different departments and cities to determine the best fit.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for AT&T   1 Answer

Negotiation

Able to interview for different positions in different departments and cities to determine the best fit

Network Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I go to a top 25 school but was not one of their target school most likely due to proximity. I applied online and heard from them a month or so later. I scheduled a phone interview with the head of the internship program. The interview lasted about an hour and a half and it was very casual. It was much more of a conversation then an interview asking questions meant to trick me.

Interview Questions

• There were not any trick questions. It was just a rundown of my resume. I could tell that my interviewer was interested in particular experiences that I had so I elaborated on those quite a bit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my pay because I was paying for housing

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

phone interview and then ask a lot of question and after 5 days I received a email that I was denied and the question s are :
    1)What team do you want to be ?
    2)Describe the project you did?

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was fairly straight forward, I did not face any issues. I had 3 rounds of interviews, one with the technical team, one with the manager and one with the HR.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I was asked a series of questions regarding my understanding of the telecommunications field. After that, I was asked questions pertaining to my personal views. Basically questions that broke me down to how I am as an individual.

Interview Questions

• Why it is that you want to work in the network engineering field?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AT&T in April 2014.

Interview

One interview with the recruiter, mostly just things on my resume. We went over my experiences and the interviewer was satisfied with my responses and the amount of teamwork that I had.

Negotiation

Could not negotiate

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Preliminary discussion consists of a general conversation. Representative spoke in greater detail about the position, their own career path, and the strengths of the position. Was a very free and natural conversation, discussing personal strengths and parallels in career goals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, very reasonable salary

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in December 2013.

Interview

I had one phone interview that lasted between 30-60 minutes. I was asked basic behavioral questions and questions about my resume to assess how quickly I could pick up on new technologies. I was interviewing for an introductory level position and was not expected to have knowledge of the industry.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you experienced conflict on a team. How did you resolve it?   Answer Question