AT&T Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Network Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Middletown, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview and follow up with group/panel interview process. Technical interview with hiring manager and staff, reviewed understanding of network protocols. Must understand the troubleshoot method and must be a team player.

Interview Questions

• Good understanding of protocol and troubleshooting method.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Review your experience and key skill set that will help their company grow.

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in December 2013.

Interview

I had one phone interview that lasted between 30-60 minutes. I was asked basic behavioral questions and questions about my resume to assess how quickly I could pick up on new technologies. I was interviewing for an introductory level position and was not expected to have knowledge of the industry.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you experienced conflict on a team. How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with 3 or 4 engineers and a manager via telephone bridge. Asked a few personality based questions. The majority of the interview was technical, with the panel asking a variety of Cisco support related questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my prior network experience and how it related to the position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was really simple I had a phone interview with one of the managers. I was in one of the conference rooms and it did not take more than 30 minutes to complete the entire process.

Interview Questions

• I had questions regarding my work experience   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T in June 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly quick. I was able to speak with the program manager and was able to do several over the phone interviews. The team was very professional as well as tactful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

the pnone interview will be general questions. if you are lucky enough you will be able to answer general questions from HR if not you may go through technical questions and answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

first HR call then manager did phone screen interview. after a couple days, received email to on site interview. there are three persons did on site interview most of questions are non-technical qustions. they said it would have another technical interivew after this.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was 1:1 initially but due to weather conditions it got converted into a telephonic interview. The questions that I was asked was very general, nothing specific to the job or domain. I just had a conversation with the interviewer. I was not given specific job description. The interviewer finally told me that he would contact me after 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership experience in school and previous jobs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Middletown, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed 2 for this position. Their questions were very focused on the technical side for Routing, Switching, Network Protocols, MPLS and VPN

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2012.

Interview

I am still being considered for the position. the hiring manager told me at that point I was the best candidate he had interviewed and has to make a decision this coming week. I am still under consideration.