AT&T Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Network Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

first HR call then manager did phone screen interview. after a couple days, received email to on site interview. there are three persons did on site interview most of questions are non-technical qustions. they said it would have another technical interivew after this.

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was 1:1 initially but due to weather conditions it got converted into a telephonic interview. The questions that I was asked was very general, nothing specific to the job or domain. I just had a conversation with the interviewer. I was not given specific job description. The interviewer finally told me that he would contact me after 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership experience in school and previous jobs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Middletown, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed 2 for this position. Their questions were very focused on the technical side for Routing, Switching, Network Protocols, MPLS and VPN

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2012.

Interview

I am still being considered for the position. the hiring manager told me at that point I was the best candidate he had interviewed and has to make a decision this coming week. I am still under consideration.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Preliminary discussion consists of a general conversation. Representative spoke in greater detail about the position, their own career path, and the strengths of the position. Was a very free and natural conversation, discussing personal strengths and parallels in career goals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, very reasonable salary

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

Very easy if you know your job

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AT&T in April 2014.

Interview

One interview with the recruiter, mostly just things on my resume. We went over my experiences and the interviewer was satisfied with my responses and the amount of teamwork that I had.

Negotiation

Could not negotiate

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

phone interview and then ask a lot of question and after 5 days I received a email that I was denied and the question s are :
    1)What team do you want to be ?
    2)Describe the project you did?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied through AT&T website. Process was simple and smooth. Total of three phone interviews two with hiring manager and one with the hiring manager's team. Asked questions about what are your strengths and weaknesses. Why should I hire you? What constructive criticism have you received ? How would you act in this specific circumstance?

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I was asked a series of questions regarding my understanding of the telecommunications field. After that, I was asked questions pertaining to my personal views. Basically questions that broke me down to how I am as an individual.

Interview Questions

• Why it is that you want to work in the network engineering field?   1 Answer