AT&T Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Network Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied through AT&T website. Process was simple and smooth. Total of three phone interviews two with hiring manager and one with the hiring manager's team. Asked questions about what are your strengths and weaknesses. Why should I hire you? What constructive criticism have you received ? How would you act in this specific circumstance?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AT&T (Middletown, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

Three telephonic & one in person interview

Interview Questions

• Average level networking (Cisco ,Juniper Platform and service provider related )questions   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AT&T in April 2014.

Interview

One interview with the recruiter, mostly just things on my resume. We went over my experiences and the interviewer was satisfied with my responses and the amount of teamwork that I had.

Negotiation

Could not negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Multiple interviews with HR and hiring managers, etc. Overall experience was positive. Was able to interview with different hiring managers in different departments and cities to determine the best fit.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for AT&T   1 Answer

Negotiation

Able to interview for different positions in different departments and cities to determine the best fit

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

Very easy if you know your job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

first HR call then manager did phone screen interview. after a couple days, received email to on site interview. there are three persons did on site interview most of questions are non-technical qustions. they said it would have another technical interivew after this.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Middletown, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed 2 for this position. Their questions were very focused on the technical side for Routing, Switching, Network Protocols, MPLS and VPN

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2012.

Interview

I am still being considered for the position. the hiring manager told me at that point I was the best candidate he had interviewed and has to make a decision this coming week. I am still under consideration.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was 1:1 initially but due to weather conditions it got converted into a telephonic interview. The questions that I was asked was very general, nothing specific to the job or domain. I just had a conversation with the interviewer. I was not given specific job description. The interviewer finally told me that he would contact me after 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership experience in school and previous jobs?   1 Answer

Network Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I go to a top 25 school but was not one of their target school most likely due to proximity. I applied online and heard from them a month or so later. I scheduled a phone interview with the head of the internship program. The interview lasted about an hour and a half and it was very casual. It was much more of a conversation then an interview asking questions meant to trick me.

Interview Questions

• There were not any trick questions. It was just a rundown of my resume. I could tell that my interviewer was interested in particular experiences that I had so I elaborated on those quite a bit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my pay because I was paying for housing