AT&T Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Network Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.7

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Brno (Czech Republic)) in June 2012.

Interview

By phone, reviewing my knowledge and experience, willness to grow in certificates, collegiality, language check, ability to work, team work, I was asked whether I am ready for 24/7 team. First of all I was asked whether I am prepared for travelling to Brno from Slovak republic. Then I made few steps to be ready for accepting the job. After I came to Brno, I was in preparation process for 3 months to be ready to start working in 24/7 team. It was very difficult to get used to work, but I got used to. I had very good statistics.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

Very basic/standard interview. Phone interview first, then an in person technical interview. The ultimate decision on hiring is made during the technical interview.

Interview Questions

• THey asked some BGP questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered, I accepted.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I got a call from a headhunter and after phone interview I got at least 2 more interviews over the phone including tech interview and management interview.

Negotiation

pretty straightforward

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Brno (Czech Republic)) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied online , after 2 weeks I had the offer .. The hr interview like any other , the technical interview is so and so depends on position , I had big problems listening on the phone because of bad connection ; after the interview I received the offer and other informations and contract on email

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiate more

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Brno (Czech Republic)) in March 2014.

Interview

3 interview process. 1st with recruiter then with a manager and later on with 2 managers. I like it very much, had a lot of things to consider and answer. Some of the questions were easy, like standard ccna questions, others were more complicated like CCNP questions.