AT&T Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.7

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Very brief and relatively easy. First a phone interview, then an in-store interview with the Hiring Manager. I am in the interview process now and am still waiting for them to finish budgeting for the year. After that, they will know which store to place me in.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that you can handle an attainable, but difficult sales quota each month?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got sent links to do a personality and honesty test. Did those and was informed I made it to the next step. Got an email to set up a time for a Skype interview, went through with that and everything was so far so good! Then the day came for the Skype interview. The hiring manager video called me and it went downhill fast. I've never had such an aggressive interview before. She grilled me on my word choice in my responses and was making huge assumptions about my character from one or two tiny mis-speaks. Hardest and least professional interview I've ever had. I withdrew my application two minutes after we hung up. I'm so turned off by the company and I feel humiliated. Wish I'd hung up halfway through.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you received negative feedback and how you reacted. (To see if you are coachable)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

There was a 4 step interview process. I was first interviewed at a job fair, then I was interviewed at an AT&T job site, an online questionnaire, and final interview in the retail store.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions pertaining to my character and working in a fast-pace environment   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Prescreened by phone by hr. Then a face to face interview was scheduled. My interview lasted over 45 min and I was told I would get a call if i qualified for the next round. I got a call two days later and I had video interview. I was called a week later and I was offered the job.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

1)Online application w/ short questioner. 2)If passed you'll be offered to take an online assessment. If passed the application status will change to "your résumé is being reviewed." 3)If you meet all requirements a hiring manager will call, ask a few basic questions & schedule an interview. Online application status will change to "hiring manager is scheduling interviews." You should also receive emails. 4)1-on-1 interview took 30min, behavior question. They encourage interviewees to ask several questions. 5)Scheduled to meet the store manager, this is not in interview. Simply a time so see the store as an employee. Make sure you have LOTS of questions to ask. 6)Official job offer with pre-onboarding paperwork and drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. Accepted first offer with base salary plus target commission.

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2015.

Interview

There was a two part interview. I met with the hiring manager first and before I left she set up an interview with the store manager. The interview went smooth and I felt confident however the interview was done in Feb and I have not heard anything back, it is now the end of march. The website still says waiting HR review (that was last updated Feb 4).

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied and took the assessment I was contacted within a couple of weeks for an interview after interview I was called same day with job offer they were very fast with responding to anything I needed to know make sure you have no warrants or anything else that could affect your job offer

Advanced Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2014.

Interview

It seemed unnecessarily long and arduous, from what I remember almost three years ago. There were a couple of phone interviews and an in-person interview. The online tests were really long and just seemed unnecessary for a job in which many people leave within a few months.

Interview Questions

• The standard interview questions like "name a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how you handled it."   Answer Question

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

Depends on who you get. Interviewers are all managers. They were down to earth. HR calls, you get phone interview then personal interview. Lastly a callback and email if you get chosen.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to go above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

Incredible experience. It did take awhile to get in the door, but once you do, it's smooth sailing. Hiring Manager was extremely friendly and happy to see me. Right after my first interview, I was sent to my respective store to meet with that Store Manager and she was the same way. Nothing but good things to say about AT&T. Eager to help the interviewee and answers all of your questions quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It did take some time to receive my offer, but it was better than expected. Well worth the wait!