AT&T Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Operations Manager Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I came to the main office where the position was located, interviewed with my manager with questions about leadership and network ops. The interview lasted about an hour, I sent several followup emails including questions, I didnt hear back regarding the position for almost a month. Then I received an offer early November to start work the following January.

Interview Questions

• Describe what leadership means to you and how you prove you are a leader to your direct reports.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Behavioral interviewing is a technique used by employers to learn about your past behavior in particular situations.
    Why? Past behavior is a better predictor of future behavior than is speculation (on your part) about how you would act in a hypothetical future situation

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (San Diego, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

3 steps to interview. three interviews. Very friendly during interview and felt comfortable and at home. I was able to explain myself and the questions were good questions that got to the point.

Interview Questions

• how would you rate your employees f you owned your own business?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate any salary offers

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Waltham, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Got a phone call about my resume, went in to meet with CEO, next day or so offered job and accepted it.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2009.

Interview

Simple if you are prepared and skilled.

Interview Questions

• Describe a failure at your last job and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple, there was acap and that was it.