AT&T Premesis Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Premesis Technician Interview Questions

2.7

51 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Premesis Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

applied. . . . took a test. . . . .then a phone call to scheduled. . . . . one on one interview. . . . . then normal background check. . . .

Interview Questions

• 1.why you want to work for us.
    2..tell me about time you please a customer.
    3. how did you handle irritated customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Took online assement. Went in for face to face. Ask you 6 questions and give an example of when. So tell us a time a customer was upset and how you handled it? Said they would call with in a week and i got no vall been three weeks now.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

First test consists of three parts (tricky word questions, objects and physics, and personality), next an ethics assessment. If you pass they let you know right away and schedule for a following interview which is supposed to show you what to expect to do in the job and a one on one interview. I'll get thorough that tomorrow.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (San Antonio, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process didn't take long at all..I took maybe 4 assessments and you'll know if you passed because they'll send you an invitation for an interview. It started out in a group setting where they spoke about the job, training etc etc. Then it followed by a one on one. Which there was basically no long talks just answered a few questions and that was it. I did the interview a week ago and I'm still awaiting on a phone call or email!

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied on 10/9/15. Took online assessments, there were like 3-4 of them. Was notified to set up an appointment and made it for 10/22/15. Started in a group where they explained the job in depth, after that was the 1 on 1 and did well in that. The interviewer told me I would be notified by HR in 7-10 days. On 11/2/15 I was contacted for an phone conference to talk about the conditional job offer pending a background check and drug test. 11/12/15 I received my official job offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to deal with an unhappy customer. Customer service type questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

interview consisted of a group of maybe 30 people. before interview, a test was handed out and given 30 minutes to complete, test consisted of general comprehension question, nothing super difficult and in depth details of being a technician were not asked. afterwards those who passed (maybe 7-10 failed in my group) you were individually interviewed. interview was conducted by a technician manager (however this was said to be maybe be changing). several managers were present, but there were many too speed up the process as the interview itself was 1on1

Interview Questions

• name a tine that you demoed a new piece of technology to somenone   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much to negotiate during interview, wages and other detailed were handled by someone in hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Bakersfield, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received email notification for several tests for mechanical inclination and personality assessment. Afterwards I received email notification to schedule an interview. They told us about the position and the benefits package. After that they took us one by one into a separate room for one on one interviews where they asked a series of 4 questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you helped or dealt with a customer who was upset or unhappy with your company? How did you respond, how did you resolve the issues and what was final outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

schedule interview online, take testing in person along with face to face interview, send you to drug screen, usually a long wait. it took them about 4 months to finally contact me

Interview Questions

• name a technical situation you were in and how did you handle it??….   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Took a long time to get back with me about the status of my application, finally was called back in 3 weeks after the original month I applied, took a drug test, back ground check, then was set up a date for an interview. There were at least 100 candidates waiting to be interviewed. They had us wait in this huge auditorium and called us 1 by 1.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you ran into an issue on the job and who did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was hired on by a manager, but HR would handle my starting pay.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Anaheim, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Long, testing, interviews, and long waits between contacting me. They could have been more punctual on getting back to me on certain things. Also, they don't tell you that if you don't pass certain tests after being hired then you will lose your job and cannot re-apply for 6 months.