AT&T Premises Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.8

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

You apply online and if qualified you get invited to attend an interview. At the facility where the interview is being conducted you are put in a room with other candidates and are taken out of the room one at time to speak to the facility manager and at least one other AT&T employee.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with your boss? How did you resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was great. I got a positive vibe just from the interview. They cover everything about the job title so there will be no surprises, when training starts. They do a very good background check to get you credit for starting pay for AT&T.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer that's been have a lot of problems with there service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

You fill out job application.They send you a link to a test sight.You take three part test and return it.If you pass,they offer you an interview slot.At interview,you're asked 5 questions.

Interview Questions

• What was one problem you had with a coworker and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellaire, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Bellaire, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied Online. Prompt answer, 1-2 days. Scheduled Interview. Arrived on building, went to a room where the job duties, do's and don'ts and processes where explained. Waited until Hiring Manager went to the room to call my name and then went to a room where I was asked a couple of questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you here in AT&T?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you went out of your way to help a customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you created a Safety Standard or Program.   Answer Question
    • How do you befriend someone that you don't like or don't know?   Answer Question

Premises Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I applied online and took a couple of tests online. I was contacted for an interview 2 days later. When i arrived for the interview there were two other candidates. 4 managers came in and described the job in detail to us. Tried to weed out the people werent a good fit for the job. After that we all went our seperate ways and had a 1 on 1 interview with one of the hiring managers. Lots of situational questions regarding customer service and safety.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you implemented safety procedures for your company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Simi Valley, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got asked to take tests online, then got email 3 days later for interview, went to interview/RJP, got email a day later saying I am in a group of qualified candidates... It's been 2 weeks and I have not heard anything!

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a co worker who did not like you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The process starts online. You apply through the AT&T jobs website. If you meet the requirements for the job, you are forwarded to a standard "this or that agree/disagree" quiz. After you've passed that quiz(automated), you are invited to take another quiz that asks you questions around basic math, physics, and logic. Once you've passed that, you are emailed to schedule an interview for yourself. They don't tell you this on the site, but it's actually a group interview. My group had about 30 people.

They send out a manager who gives you a little presentation about the company and what to expect in the role. They go over the benefits and attendance requirements for the job and then go around the room and ask if anyone has questions. After that, they tell you they will call you into the back of the office for a 1-on-1 interview. Once you're in the interview room, they ask you a few questions and if you do well, you are immediately advanced to the next phase in a different room where all the others who have passed wait to speak with the HR person. If you are told you will be called if they are interested, you didn't get the job.

After they have sifted through all the candidates in the group interview, the HR person comes in and gives you a conditional job offer provided you pass drug screening/background check/physical. The physical is just a lift test, vision test, standard checkup, and drug screening. After that is completed, they give you a firm offer based on your experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when no matter what you did a customer would not accept your point of view. How did you resolve the situation?   1 Answer

Premise Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

First is a written aptitude test over basic electronics, mechanical and wiring (color), If you pass then there is a one on one. Appears I need to add words here to make it to 30 or fifty. There was a online/phone process where they set up the drug screen and see if you can lift 30 lbs (bend your knees). Then they send you downtown for the aptitude test- plan for the whole day, and bring a snack. Wish I had.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

First part of process you are required to take an aptitude test, if you pass the test then you get to interview with a manager where you are asked a series of questions (ex. name a time where you

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you encountered an upset customer and what did you do to resolve the issue   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AT&T (San Antonio, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied at a job fair and was called in to be part of a mass interview of about 50 people as they called us in one by one. They made me feel relatively comfortable as they asked questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where there was a problem you couldn't solve and how you handled it?   1 Answer