AT&T Principal Technical Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Principal Technical Architect Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Technically heavy, you must know what you say since you will be held accountable for it. Process quite fast, recruiter very helpful and responsive.

Health and background check took the longest time.

Interview Questions

• Software development best practices, Software defined networking, Cloud   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Initial process is through email, then on-site in person interviews with several team members is required

Interview Questions

• Name something that you have done in previous jobs where you had to be creative to problem solve.   Answer Question

Negotiation

directly with HR contact -

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Annapolis, MD) in December 2009.

Interview

Spen several days preparing for the interview - they flew me in and out in the same day. I paid for my flight there and back, and they reimbursed me - but this was for one of their acquisition companies.

Interview Questions

• What is the best way to aproach system downtime, when several servers or SAN systems are down?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, and it didn't take very long. I accepted a salary cut, but the positon I had wanted.