AT&T Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Started as a contractor. 1st interview was with contracting company. Within the same week, I was sent to AT&T to talk to the hiring manager. Interview at AT&T was 1-1. Questions were standard. Experience was main focus. By the next week, I was called by the contracting firm and told that I had the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

1: A phone screening, which lasted about 10 minutes; general background knowledge; they're making sure you're qualified, want the job, etc.
    2: Afterward there is a short (20-40) minute interview with someone in the same position as you will be entering in as. This was absolutely awful; the woman I spoke with didn't know anything about how to conduct an interview or how to show a little bit of respect.
    3: The third interview was with who you would be reporting to should you acquire the position; this lasted about 40 minutes. At this point salary is discussed and start dates.
    4: I then spoke again with the woman from interview 2 about some general objectives for the position; she was still a pain to deal with. She went so far as to disconnect from our video chat discussion and then did not resume the call, nor respond to any of my various phone calls or e-mails.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? How have you overcome failure?   Answer Question

I declined because I got a better benefits package and sign-on bonus at another company. Also, the woman I dealt with repeatedly was a complete turn off from the company.

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Glen Allen, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

First interview over-the-phone with HR. General to see if you could re-iterate your experience. Second interview, over-the-phone with hiring manager. Not structured. Lasted 20-30 minutes. Last interview, over-the-phone with 2 peers. Monitored Career Board to see progress of application.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for as much money as your truly want. You will be told if they can pay you that.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

outsourced job was outsourced from IBM to at&t since they were in need of project managers no interview needed, at&t has many people with the title of project managers not many people who are pmp certified or who have taken project manager courses. They also have very few agile, scrum or six sigma associates. They need a pmo to assist in setting standards. less than 1% pmp certified associates.

Interview Questions

• no comments or questions since they came looking for proven project managers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Centennial, CO) in December 2014.

Interview

Quick, it'll take no longer than a month. Some skill based questions, make sure you've got a good base knowledge before applying, If you can't do the job, you'll not stay long.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

conference call with 4 managers that at times all are asking questions, it felt like the good cop vs bad cop interview. One manager seemed very nice talking only about your good qualities, while the other questions if you can handle the job. The interview last 45 minutes and was a little stressful trying to answer all the questions fired off to you at one time.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AT&T in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was highly informal and ad hoc. It lasted less than an hour and the questions were minimal. It was a new division, so it is understandable that lack of proper procedures were in plance. In addition, there was not much onboarding nor processing afterwards. Thus getting to a good productivity rate was slow.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Odd yet quick.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Memphis, TN) in October 2013.

Interview

Face to Face Interview with Personnel Representative. We reviewed the offered position including the duties and expectations. We reviewed the starting salary and benefits. We also reviewed the growth potential. We also covered the moving expenses provided.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Came in via a contracting agency then turned to perm position internally. As contractor worked for a period of 3 years (prior to the end of your contract terms) then offered an opportunity to work full time internally.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working with difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Had 2 rounds of face to face interview with directors, senior managers.
    This interview easily prepared me for taking any others in the future.
    Very detailed technical, behavioral and written qn to req doc for a feature they want to include

Interview Questions

• All sorts of behavioral qns   1 Answer