AT&T Interview Questions in Redmond, WA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2017

2.5

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Redmond, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview with hiring manager referral internal request for information interview she already hired someone but failed to tell me it was a formality I submitted my resume, wrote a cover letter introduction, asked for time to discuss opportunity

Interview Questions

• How my current role related to the position applying for   Answer Question

Director, External Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Redmond, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied via an online post I saw on Indeed. I was contacted quickly by the hiring manager and within a week had an interview with him. It was extremely informative with an overview of the position and time for me to talk about how my skills map to the needs. About 2 weeks later I was interview by the hiring manager + 2 regional managers and about two and 1/2 weeks after that heard that they did not select me for the role. It was a very straight-forward process with clear communication throughout and a very thoughtful call to let me know the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult or unexpected. They wanted to know my experience testifying to legislative committees and how much I had worked on regulatory issues at the local level.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T (Redmond, WA).

Interview

I was hired without an interview

Interview Questions

• My record as a contractor won me the FTE position without an interview   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked if I would accept a certain amount, I tried to move it up once, they refused so I accepted the first offer

Senior Manager Or Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Interview

Phone panel interview format; consisting or Directors and peers. Final interview with department VP.

Interview Questions

• No particular question, but we pressed hard for real examples from candidates...for some that was a struggle.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations are handled directly with the HR recruiter.

Principal Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Initial process is through email, then on-site in person interviews with several team members is required

Interview Questions

• Name something that you have done in previous jobs where you had to be creative to problem solve.   Answer Question

Negotiation

directly with HR contact -

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Redmond, WA).

Interview

I was contacted directly by hiring manager after I sent in my resume. The hiring manager was very friendly. After a brief phone interview, they set up a short loop on site. I met with three people who work in the same group of the role. The questions were all behavior questions, nothing new, like how do you work with another group, how do you solve a conflict, etc.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AT&T (Redmond, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

Questions on specific call scenario and subject with two PMs. Direct experience regarding you work related to the topics. It consisted of a couple of sessions, where the second one the hiring manager was not available so continued with the same set of people. Flexible with the time and call appointment to fit your schedule.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difficult situation with finding a solution to a feature set.   1 Answer

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Redmond, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

They found my resume on a jobsite. I had 1 phone interview with the hiring manager and then a full day of interviewing (loop) with about 5 people. Most interviewers were on the hiring team. I don't believe there was a lunch interview. It took place in their Redmond offices.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be your biggest challenge working here?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Redmond, WA) in June 2010.

Interview

Applied via linkedin and searched for recruiter contact. I lucked out and reached the person sourcing the job. I sent them my resume and the next day received an application for the position. the following week I had 7 conference call interviews with a panel of people on each call. They asked a variety of questions to determine my personality, work ethics, drive, passion etc.

I received an offer the following week and they offered me more then I was seeking.

Interview Questions

• There were so many questions, and it was several years ago. I don't recall   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was instant since AT&T offered me more than what I asked for.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Redmond, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

Agency identified position and had interview quickly set up with hiring manager. She wanted to hire me on the spot but her interview questions had me ready to run out the door. It sounded intriguing at first, with analysis and work with SharePoint and setting up new processes and rolling out sites to teams.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle working directly with a person whose job we need you to learn and help get them to leave the company since they're so difficult to work with.   1 Answer