AT&T Retail Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Retail Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

2.9

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

The first part of the interview is a webcam where they screen you for personality, sales aptitude but most importantly customer service. Nothing difficult just basic background information and previous customer service experiences, challenges. For second part of the interview I was flown to Atlanta for a full day of interviewing, networking and round table discussions. The entire day you are being evaluated for how you interact with the leadership and the people currently in the program. Do not let you guard down all day, as even the lunch is scored and recapped at the end of the day. I got an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was not being too overwhelmed with the entire process. They want you to continuously ask questions about the position so make sure you have a book of job related questions to ask.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, everyone gets the same starting salary

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in August 2014.

Interview

1st step is a phone interview. A recruiter will contact you and ask you basic qualifications and if you are willing to relocate. Here is where you make a good first impression. Recruiter will be in contact with you throughout process.

2nd step is a online interview. You'll see a short pre-recorded video where a retail manager will ask you an interview question. You have 3 seconds to think of an answer before it begins recording you. Once you are done, you push stop. Total of 6-8 questions.

3rd step is another online interview with initial recruiter. Make sure you know how to use the STAR method (Situation/Task, Action, Result). My recruiter wanted me to answer all questions in that format.

4th step is a phone interview with recruiters' boss. More behavioral based questions with STAR responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time your integrity was compromised. How did you handle it and would you have handled it differently?

Tell me about a time you had to change someone's way of thinking. What did you do and what was the result?

Tell me about a time you made a mistake. How did you realize it and what did you do to change it?

Basic questions about retail experience, leadership experience, personal experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is non-negotiable. AT&T provides housing during program and program start date is negotiable.

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews, first round is a screening where you answer questions that are pre-recorded then respond via webcam. The second round is a phone interview with HR. Third round is a FaceTime or Skype interview with a director from the RLDP program and the last interview is either an in-person or FaceTime interview depending on your location.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding various retail situations, customer and employee issues, integrity, and then they ask you to sell something that is with you. Most of the questions need you to recall previous situations and how you handled them. In the phone interview they had a case that was read and had you answer 3 questions as to how you would handle the situation   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary (hourly and eligible for overtime), you get free housing for 6 months, and a relocation check. You can negotiate your start date.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Phase 1: Automated webcam interview
    Phase 2: Phone call from recruiter in your region explaining the program.
    Phase 3: Phone interview with recruiter.
    Phase 4: Phone Interview with recruiters boss.
    Phase 5: In person Interview with the program director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you changed/influenced someones way of thinking ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary was in my range (Above 50K) so I accepted the offer as is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

There are a total of four interviews, a preliminary interview where you answer questions on your computer webcam. I then had a phone interview and was immediately scheduled for the second interview in person at the headquarters in Atlanta. The questions are all experienced based. They want you to answer using the STAR method. Remember to tell your results and give variations between good and bad situations don't try to be perfect. Every question that I was asked is already posted on here. The final interview is a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Sell me one thing in this room?
      Tell me about a time when you did something wrong and how did you correct it?
      What are you strengths/weaknesses?   1 Answer

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

3 Interviews, 2 online via webcam on their site.

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in April 2014.

Interview

Met recruiter at college career day. after that was sent an email inviting me to virtual interview, then had skype interview. After this interview, I was invited to the final round in Atlanta at headquarters. Once in Atlanta, the experience was a bit overwhelming. They are a bit overly friendly. Too energetic for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

First did a video interview, then had an interview over the phone with a lady from HR - now waiting to schedule a skype interview with one of the directors... it has been two weeks and no response yet!

Interview Questions

• What is your management style   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone Interview
    Skype Interview
    Executive Interview in Atlanta

Interview Questions

• All easy- Use STAR method when answering questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Retail Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in February 2014.

Interview

pretty much the same process as everyone else previously stated. I applied and received an email for a virtual interview. Two weeks later had a phone interview with a recruiter. She said I did a good job. That same day I got an email saying they were going to pursue other candidates because they may or may not have more 'experience'. Its a recent graduate program so the point is to get experience

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions. What was your best sale? How do you deal with difficult customer? Your hardest obstacle?   Answer Question