AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.7

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

It happened in several complicated steps but the recruiter followed up regularly and made sure I was accommodated and everything was done smoothly. The screening is extensive so have you're references and background ready.

Interview Questions

• One important thing they look for is ambition and willingness to grow.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T in April 2017.

Interview

Easy, laid back, friendly. The lady who called and interviewed me over the phone was very helpful with the information regarding the job, hours, requirements. Very pleased with everything. Tomorrow i have the final phone interview. I really want to work for AT&T so I hope everything goes well!

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Cerritos, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Online application - 2 online assessments - video interview - 121 onsite interview - store manager interview - language test if you are bilingual - background and drug test

Interview Questions

• What skills have you learned from your previous employer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who set up a Skype interview. Interview seemed to go really well and I was told she would follow up with me the following Monday. Monday came and I had not heard. On Tuesday I received some automatic email saying they were going with someone else. No reason, and no contact from her. Just an email from their automated system. Highly disappointed in the interviewing process with at&t. If you're not going to go with me for the position, at least reach out personally and let me know.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with negative feedback from your previous managers?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

First you complete application and online assesments.
    Then you have a scheduled phone interview which is no sweat. Recruiter simple tells you about job and benefits. Tip--Try to have a question or two to ask. (That's all)
    Finally, at the end of the interview she asks when is a good time to schedule another phone interview with the central highering manager.
    She then explains that if you pass that interview then you'll go on to the most important interview with the store manger. If you pass that interview and he or she likes you then you'll hear from recruiter again with job offer.

Im still in the process of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Anderson, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

First off, AT&T will have you fill out an extremely long questionnaire. If you're determined to have satisfactory results, then a recruiter will set up a phone interview with you. If you pass that, then they'll have you do a skype interview with the hiring manager. Finally, you will be able to have a face-to-face interview--Mine was with two store managers.

By the end of the week, the recruiter called and offered me the position. After that, I had to complete a drug test and background check.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in November 2016.

Interview

I put in an online application, did the assessment, scheduled my phone interview, did another phone interview with someone else....finally had a face to face after they rescheduled FOUR times!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to defuse a situation with a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY).

Interview

I had an interview over Skype. The woman I spoke to was courteous, though she did a lot more of the talking than I would have expected. Several of the questions she asked me were prompted by the conversation in general, rather than coming from a list or something. For example, we were talking about my previous job, handling customers, etc., and she asked me something like "So tell me about a time when you helped a customer buy more than just what they came in for." Things like that. Also be prepared to answer the more "negative" questions, like what your greatest weakness is or what you didn't like about previous jobs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Dover, DE) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Took an online questionnaire and personality test. The test ask you to complete the pattern of number and to calculate percentages. Basic skill type of thing. Got a call back about a week or two later. Schedule face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Sell me this phone.
      Talked about importance of customer services and selling/offering additional products.
      Also talked about asking the "uncomfortable" personal questions to customers.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY).

Interview

After I applied for the job I had to take 2 assessments. I passed the first test and I am awaiting results from the 2nd test. I think the next step is a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions are multiple choice questions.   2 Answers