AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.7

331 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Very easy depending on who is interviewing you. Mine was by a ARSM that was on his way out leaving and really he made an offer on the spot.

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I submitted my application online and a few days shortly received an email asking me to do a video interview. It takes about 10-15 minutes and they have about 5-10 prerecorded questions loaded on the screen that you have to answer. After that I received a call where I was scheduled for a phone interview for the following week. That phone interview was with the regional hiring manager and it was half her asking some job experience questions and then half giving me a lot of information about the position and what it entails. She then schedules me for an in store interview with the hiring manager.. the interview itself took about half an hour and it was pretty informal. Mostly just discussing my job experience and him going over what the position entails in his store. The day after I received a call with the offer. The entire process was long, it took about a month from the day I applied until I received an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I filled out basic information, included past work information, and resume/coverletter/references. Then there was a skill assessment. I got a call about 2 weeks later. There was a short phone interview. They asked if I could shadow someone at AT&T, I said yes. Then after the shadowing the manger asked me if I would like to join the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to accomplish a goal with team members?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied online and with in couple days they send a record video interview. If you pass that, there is one more phone interview that I have not taken yet. The video interview just ask simple questions of your availability and why you would like to join.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

quick and easy. If we can't connect in a short amount of time on morals and values, more than likely you will not get hired. the staff seems very nice.

Interview Questions

• nothing related to work. more so about my home life and things that interest me. also we talked about the schedule and hours I would be working. seniority based. the shifts actually worked in my favor so I didn't mind   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Syracuse, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter, set phone interview for the next week. After phone interview, got a call the next day to set up Realistic Job Preview with management at att store. Went in, talked about general experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with negative managers or coworkers in the past.   1 Answer
    • What kind of manager do you like? At att, or managers will constantly come by when you're with a customer to help close sales.   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself with ATT   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Des Moines, IA) in June 2017.

Interview

applied online, got a recorded interview, and then a phone interview. After the phone interview I got an in person interview with the manager in the store. I am still waiting to go into the store to have my interview.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for AT&T   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T (Bozeman, MT) in June 2017.

Interview

Was contacted via AT&T Talent Acquisition finding my resume on Indeed. Set up a phone interview, and two days later had an in person interview. Next day I was offered the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Fort Myers, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Process took 3 weeks from application date. Recruiter called me and granted an in-person interview. The woman who interviewed sat with her tablet in front of her and typed my responses out. No type of response was given on her end. With this type of interview it is very hard to gain any sort of traction. This woman just asked random out of the blue question and asked me to answer. She then thanked me for coming in and let me go.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time blah blah blah   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I filled out 2 assessments and about a week later was emailed to conduct a prerecorded FaceTime interview. Couple days after that I was called to schedule an phone interview. Once the phone interview was completed she scheduled me an in store interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to convince someone to do something?   Answer Question