AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

2.7

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

There was an initial online application. Once the application was reviewed there was a very long personality assessment that I completed online. I then was contacted over the phone to schedule the first interview with the regional hiring manager, then there was an interview with a store manager in the area I applied for.

Interview Questions

• What previous retail experience did I have and how would that apply with AT&T.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I filled out 2 assessments and about a week later was emailed to conduct a prerecorded FaceTime interview. Couple days after that I was called to schedule an phone interview. Once the phone interview was completed she scheduled me an in store interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to convince someone to do something?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T in May 2017.

Interview

Video Interview where the questions were pre-recorded, and you record your responses live... and upload them back to H.R. It was the first that I've experienced this type of interview, but I must admit... I liked it.

Interview Questions

• The first interview is comprised of typical/basic interview questions designed to learn more about you and tell you more about the company and the position. You give your employment and education history, as well as describe specific situations that occurred on you job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I don't remember, it was so long ago. I believe I was referred to interview with another store manager fter I interviewed with "my" store manager first. They wanted to make sure that they were in agreement. Understandable.

Interview Questions

• They said sell me this pen. I said. So customer based on what you have told me, you don't have a pen and you see where having a pen would be an extreme advantage. I would make a professional recommendation to buy 2 pens, because it has been my experience that with pens, they are easily lost and often taken, so this will allow you an extra pen in case that happens, which it probably will.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

It happened in several complicated steps but the recruiter followed up regularly and made sure I was accommodated and everything was done smoothly. The screening is extensive so have you're references and background ready.

Interview Questions

• One important thing they look for is ambition and willingness to grow.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T in April 2017.

Interview

Easy, laid back, friendly. The lady who called and interviewed me over the phone was very helpful with the information regarding the job, hours, requirements. Very pleased with everything. Tomorrow i have the final phone interview. I really want to work for AT&T so I hope everything goes well!

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Cerritos, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Online application - 2 online assessments - video interview - 121 onsite interview - store manager interview - language test if you are bilingual - background and drug test

Interview Questions

• What skills have you learned from your previous employer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Seattle, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who set up a Skype interview. Interview seemed to go really well and I was told she would follow up with me the following Monday. Monday came and I had not heard. On Tuesday I received some automatic email saying they were going with someone else. No reason, and no contact from her. Just an email from their automated system. Highly disappointed in the interviewing process with at&t. If you're not going to go with me for the position, at least reach out personally and let me know.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with negative feedback from your previous managers?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

First you complete application and online assesments.
    Then you have a scheduled phone interview which is no sweat. Recruiter simple tells you about job and benefits. Tip--Try to have a question or two to ask. (That's all)
    Finally, at the end of the interview she asks when is a good time to schedule another phone interview with the central highering manager.
    She then explains that if you pass that interview then you'll go on to the most important interview with the store manger. If you pass that interview and he or she likes you then you'll hear from recruiter again with job offer.

Im still in the process of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Anderson, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

First off, AT&T will have you fill out an extremely long questionnaire. If you're determined to have satisfactory results, then a recruiter will set up a phone interview with you. If you pass that, then they'll have you do a skype interview with the hiring manager. Finally, you will be able to have a face-to-face interview--Mine was with two store managers.

By the end of the week, the recruiter called and offered me the position. After that, I had to complete a drug test and background check.