AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.7

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

First you complete application and online assesments.
Then you have a scheduled phone interview which is no sweat. Recruiter simple tells you about job and benefits. Tip--Try to have a question or two to ask. (That's all)
Finally, at the end of the interview she asks when is a good time to schedule another phone interview with the central highering manager.
She then explains that if you pass that interview then you'll go on to the most important interview with the store manger. If you pass that interview and he or she likes you then you'll hear from recruiter again with job offer.

Im still in the process of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Anderson, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

First off, AT&T will have you fill out an extremely long questionnaire. If you're determined to have satisfactory results, then a recruiter will set up a phone interview with you. If you pass that, then they'll have you do a skype interview with the hiring manager. Finally, you will be able to have a face-to-face interview--Mine was with two store managers.

By the end of the week, the recruiter called and offered me the position. After that, I had to complete a drug test and background check.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in November 2016.

Interview

I put in an online application, did the assessment, scheduled my phone interview, did another phone interview with someone else....finally had a face to face after they rescheduled FOUR times!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to defuse a situation with a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY).

Interview

I had an interview over Skype. The woman I spoke to was courteous, though she did a lot more of the talking than I would have expected. Several of the questions she asked me were prompted by the conversation in general, rather than coming from a list or something. For example, we were talking about my previous job, handling customers, etc., and she asked me something like "So tell me about a time when you helped a customer buy more than just what they came in for." Things like that. Also be prepared to answer the more "negative" questions, like what your greatest weakness is or what you didn't like about previous jobs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Dover, DE) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Took an online questionnaire and personality test. The test ask you to complete the pattern of number and to calculate percentages. Basic skill type of thing. Got a call back about a week or two later. Schedule face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Sell me this phone.
      Talked about importance of customer services and selling/offering additional products.
      Also talked about asking the "uncomfortable" personal questions to customers.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY).

Interview

After I applied for the job I had to take 2 assessments. I passed the first test and I am awaiting results from the 2nd test. I think the next step is a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions are multiple choice questions.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY).

Interview

There is a phone interview and then an interview with the store manager and the dos of the area. The questions were fairly standard. After the interview I got a look around the store environment. When I got the job there was one month of training at a different location.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Was interviewed by recruiter and two managers. Usually only interview with one. Asked standard questions about specific times I provided great service, went above and beyond for customer, helped my team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay based on experience

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I initially applied to over 10 positions as Sales Rep. I received a call back about a week after I applied with an interview request. I did the initial review which went well and they liked me so much that I had an interview with a Store Manager the following day. That went went and I received a call back within 3 days with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to convince someone to use a product that was of no charge to them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

interview went very well.They ask some sales related question.Interviewer spent almost 40 minutes.I had over six years of sales experience and he asked me lot of sale related and personal,behavioral
    questions.some of the interview time he spent explaining job benefits and salary and about training.he told me get ready for next interview.still waiting two days now.

Interview Questions

• Tell me About yourself?sell me phone?describe time when you dealt with difficult customer how you handle it?what you know about At&T?etc....   Answer Question

Negotiation

nothing much.