AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.7

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied online and with in couple days they send a record video interview. If you pass that, there is one more phone interview that I have not taken yet. The video interview just ask simple questions of your availability and why you would like to join.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I submitted my application online and a few days shortly received an email asking me to do a video interview. It takes about 10-15 minutes and they have about 5-10 prerecorded questions loaded on the screen that you have to answer. After that I received a call where I was scheduled for a phone interview for the following week. That phone interview was with the regional hiring manager and it was half her asking some job experience questions and then half giving me a lot of information about the position and what it entails. She then schedules me for an in store interview with the hiring manager.. the interview itself took about half an hour and it was pretty informal. Mostly just discussing my job experience and him going over what the position entails in his store. The day after I received a call with the offer. The entire process was long, it took about a month from the day I applied until I received an offer.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

quick and easy. If we can't connect in a short amount of time on morals and values, more than likely you will not get hired. the staff seems very nice.

Interview Questions

• nothing related to work. more so about my home life and things that interest me. also we talked about the schedule and hours I would be working. seniority based. the shifts actually worked in my favor so I didn't mind   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Syracuse, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter, set phone interview for the next week. After phone interview, got a call the next day to set up Realistic Job Preview with management at att store. Went in, talked about general experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with negative managers or coworkers in the past.   1 Answer
    • What kind of manager do you like? At att, or managers will constantly come by when you're with a customer to help close sales.   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself with ATT   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Des Moines, IA) in June 2017.

Interview

applied online, got a recorded interview, and then a phone interview. After the phone interview I got an in person interview with the manager in the store. I am still waiting to go into the store to have my interview.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for AT&T   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

There was an initial online application. Once the application was reviewed there was a very long personality assessment that I completed online. I then was contacted over the phone to schedule the first interview with the regional hiring manager, then there was an interview with a store manager in the area I applied for.

Interview Questions

• What previous retail experience did I have and how would that apply with AT&T.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Raleigh, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I filled out 2 assessments and about a week later was emailed to conduct a prerecorded FaceTime interview. Couple days after that I was called to schedule an phone interview. Once the phone interview was completed she scheduled me an in store interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to convince someone to do something?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T in May 2017.

Interview

Video Interview where the questions were pre-recorded, and you record your responses live... and upload them back to H.R. It was the first that I've experienced this type of interview, but I must admit... I liked it.

Interview Questions

• The first interview is comprised of typical/basic interview questions designed to learn more about you and tell you more about the company and the position. You give your employment and education history, as well as describe specific situations that occurred on you job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I don't remember, it was so long ago. I believe I was referred to interview with another store manager fter I interviewed with "my" store manager first. They wanted to make sure that they were in agreement. Understandable.

Interview Questions

• They said sell me this pen. I said. So customer based on what you have told me, you don't have a pen and you see where having a pen would be an extreme advantage. I would make a professional recommendation to buy 2 pens, because it has been my experience that with pens, they are easily lost and often taken, so this will allow you an extra pen in case that happens, which it probably will.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T in April 2017.

Interview

Easy, laid back, friendly. The lady who called and interviewed me over the phone was very helpful with the information regarding the job, hours, requirements. Very pleased with everything. Tomorrow i have the final phone interview. I really want to work for AT&T so I hope everything goes well!