AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AT&T

2.7

Retail Sale Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with hiring manager. They set up a one on one interview at main office with one HR manager. She set up a meeting with manager at store and went well. A few days later I was hired. Very easy!!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Retail Sale Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, WI

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Greenfield, WI) in November 2010.

Interview

lengthy, well worth it

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you had to sway the opinion of your client   1 Answer

Negotiation

didn't negotiate.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied online. Filled out a personality test. Then submitted a video interview. Finally went to a hiring event where I interviewed with a manager. All the questions are very basic interview questions. They focus on how you'll establish a rapport with the customer

Interview Questions

• What skills do you bring to the table?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Lansing, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Did an original video conference interview then someone called and invited me for an in person interview. They asked me about my experience handling certain situations in previous sales positions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

30 min interview very typical. Store manager and assistant manager sat in on it. Both younger people that said they loved their job. Have sales experience and if you don’t be able to prove to them you are capable of doing the job

Interview Questions

• Asked about general info about the company. A simple Wikipedia search on the company would help before your interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Worst interview process EVER! They will lead you on throughout the entire process just to say they have all of the positions filled! I had a interview scheduled for a Friday , they never called me and ended up rescheduling for the following Monday. I have the phone screen and a week later I reach out to obtain an update on my interview, just for them to say they have all the spots filled and will reach out if someone fails their background check. So basically, after all of that they are keeping me on standby. I wouldn’t have known
     if I didn’t reach out.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Burlington, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Extensive phone interview that covered my past experiences and my reason for interest in the company. After the phone interview, they called all of my past bosses and confirmed my former employment. I took a drug test and had an in-person interview, which was pleasant and fast. I received the offer a few days later when my drug test results came back as clean.

Interview Questions

• How do you learn about new technology?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Alameda, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

When i got the interview it was pretty busy so i had to wait 30 min to get the interview in and when i got it it was fairly quick

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (San Francisco, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

They'll basically contact you through your email and then send you a link to a site where you'll record yourself while answering questions. Afterwards they'll send you a hiring package, when then you'll need to run through a background check.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview process was based more on scenarios. It is shows the person interviewing you more behaviors and personality. Have previous sales experience and customer service experience is a plus.