AT&T Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Hartford, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, the next day I got an email with an online assessment, I took the test and after a few days I got another email saying that I'll be contacted soon to scheduled an interview and i did. I'll have my interview two days from now in an AT&t Store.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Virginia Beach, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Total of three interviews. HR work comes from a person other than the manager. Once the manager says Yes (or no) everything is done by HE and there isn't even anything about the training date that they can change. Expected of a company of this age; they dot their "i"s and cross their "t"s.

Interview Questions

• What do you think sets you apart from other applicants?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Birmingham, AL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was actually by watching a video of questions and then recording answers and uploading them. The problem was their software wouldn't pick up my ATR2100 microphone and instead only used my webcam mic and it sounded like a was in a cave and speaking faster than the video.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I would be good for the position?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

good. be prepared because if you are it will be easy. they are so nice and easy going.
    i needed a job at the time but i cant see myself working there for over a year.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Interview was a recording of my voice to some question online. Then a second face-time interview follow up with a in store interview. The companies don’t send you off for training anymore they just train you in the back of the stores.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Memphis, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

The first interview was a quick phone interview, which lasted about 10 minutes at most. The second interview was with the HR rep at HQ. It lasted around 25 minutes, with the same basic interview questions that every company asks. The only unusual part was that they asked if I would interview for a different location than I had applied for. It was the same distance from my house, so I agreed. The third interview was with the store manager at the store. It lasted about 15-20 minutes and ended with me being introduced to the assistant manager and any employees who weren’t occupied. I was called back within 2 or 3 days with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one way you resolved a customer complaint at one of your previous positions?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in August 2018.

Interview

I filled out online application. I contacted store manager. The Store Manager referred me to take online skills assessment test which included 3 parts. I had interview with Store Manager.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (San Francisco, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

applied online and alsoo went in the store to see the manager. give her a copy of resume. got the phone call from interviewer a week later. after interview, receive a phone call for drug test and the notice for 2-weeks training.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was horrible. They took weeks to complete my Background check , had trouble verifying my previous job history in which they asked for W2s!!!! I would've told them to go to hell, but I really needed the position. I left halfway through training after getting another position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. But you can always negotiate! The base was $11.84 I believe.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Fort Smith, AR) in May 2011.

Interview

i applied online and recieved a call about 3 or 4 days later from HR asking me questions. I cannot remember then exactly but basically she was asking pre interview questions and making sure I knew what the job was about, the pay. A few days later I recieved a call to set up a 1:1 interview. The 1:1 interview was with a guy over all of the AT&T stores across the area. He was nice and easy to talk to. He asked questions specifically about past experiences such as "how did you deal with an irate person in your past jobs" and "what is your biggest weakness." The interview lasted at least an hour and I thought that I did well at the time. A few days later I recieved a call, I missed the call but I recognized the number from before so I called it back. It was the guy who interviewed me and he told me he would normally dock points for not having voicemail set up but he would let it slide, which was nice of him but I had just got a new phone and forgot to set it up, so make sure your voicemail is set up. The second 1:1 interview was with the store manager. She too was nice and easy to talk to. She asked some of the same questions, but none of the hard, tricky ones such as "what is your biggest weakness." The interview lasted only about 20 minutes. She sounded confident that she wanted me to work there and was talking as if I was already hired. To my surprise I recieved an email stating they "found someone more qualified for the position." I have worked at an AT&T retail store for 2 years, but I just wanted a job at corporate.