AT&T Retail Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Retail Store Manager Interview Questions

3.1

Retail Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Submit an application online, speak with someone on the phone, and then in person with the direct supervisor. First they will call you to go over the basic requirements, and make sure that you're not crazy. Then they send your info over to the hiring manager to set up an interview in person. Sometimes there will also be an area manager present or a second sales manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that your integrity was challenged.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Tukwila, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

Make you bring a business plan and resume and discuss successes. It was a group interview and I had to do most of the talking. More like a presentation but they were extremely friendly and lightened the mood

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseburg, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Roseburg, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone and in person interviews that lasted one to over two hours each. Pleasant and detailed questions of previous employment situations. Did not require more than four interviews with four different people.

Retail Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

This interview was for a promotion within AT&T. The format was a panel interview with my future peers and the hiring manager. The Director of Sales sat in on the interview and intervened with a question time from time. Follow up with hiring manager within a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Albuquerque, NM) in April 2015.

Interview

Horrible experience. Very degrading and hateful. The managers acted as if they knew everything there was to know about sales. They were very humiliating and extremely rude. Their lack of life experiences showed clearly.

Interview Questions

• Many negative questions. Many centered on your numbers and not on how you would manage or handle customers.   1 Answer

Retail Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

The process was quick, about a month in total. The area manager does first round interviews focused more on past experiences and situation questions. Second round interviews are done with a director. He will focus more on philosophy of your management and accountability strategies. They are looking for leaders. So have a lot of answers ready around that.

Interview Questions

• What is your vision for the store? What areas do you see the store needs the most improvement in and how would you change it. What areas is the store doing well in? How do you hold teams accountable?   1 Answer

Retail Store Manager Interview

Interview

Star interview method. Was very formal and not much leeway for improvisation from hiring managers. Not sure this always the best way to qualify / disqualify employees. Structured and well-organized though and timelines for decisions met.

Retail Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Started out with an online submission of my resume. Quickly following up with a phone screen interview. The typical behavioral questions were asked. They asked me to walk them through my resume. Tell me a time when you had to make a difficult decision, etc... There weren't any out of the ordinary questions.

After the phone screen I got another phone interview, then an in person interview by a director of sales. All the questions were about managing performance and how you can help a team preform at higher levels.

Interview Questions

• How have you been innovative in a project or a process that you were involved in.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

You will go on series on 3 interviews. 2 will be a phone interview and 1 will be face to face with store manager & district manager They will ask you a series of questions that will test your retail & sales skills.

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Savannah, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Not to bad. Typical how would you sell this pen concept. Who are you? Where do you plan to be in 5 years? Do you see yourself with the company long or short term.