AT&T Sale Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.6

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grenada, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AT&T (Grenada, MS) in March 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional, Rude. Interview was never one on one, Manager kept viewing the monitors and spying on the employees and running in and out of the interview. He kept blasting the former employee that she was an under performer, not energetic, lacked personality because she was too pretty and pregnant, etc. Overall I was not impressed and never felt comfortable that I was in the running for the position. In addition, he kept throwing other positions at me to consider instead of what I was being interviewed for. His youth and inexperienced at management and very unprofessional. Floor sales reps didn't care to speak more about the position other than it was "A JOB TO PAY THE BILLS". In my opinion, the store is nice, floor sales reps were helpful, but the manager skills need improvement.

Interview Questions

• Have I considered the Retail Sales Consultant position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Initially the process comes off as over whelming but it went by really fast. I spelled online for multiple positions , after applying I was sent an email to do the testing. The test is extremely long but its basically trying to see if your a liar/thief.
    If you do good on the test you'll an update saying your still a candidate OR you can check your application status online.
    A few days later(2-3 days) the recruiter called me for a brief phone screening . My interview was scheduled for Wednesday the next week with hiring manger( i think) he was very laid back but straight to the point.
    Then he scheduled me to have a face to face interview with the store manager at the location I applied to. That interview was the very next morning, I met with the store manager and assistant manager they asked me a few basic questions then showed me around.
    Afterwards I shadowed the store manager just to get a feel for the job ,I did that for maybe 30-45 mins.
    I thought the interview went well, at about 4 pm that same day I got a call from the recruiter offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why I should hire you?
      Tell me about a time you've dealt with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because I don't have much experience in this area. But I do believe it's negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was overall pretty simple. In total, the whole process only took about two week. However, the total number of interviews, both on phone and in person, seemed to be a quite a lot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to make a situational decision that may have been in opposition to policy or procedure set in place.   Answer Question

Sales Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in July 2016.

Interview

once you apply online, you take a few tests for personality. a recruiter contacted me two days later and we had a phone interview that lasted about 45 minutes, going over the position and the requirements. It was very easy and pleasant. I was scheduled right on the phone for a face to face interview with the hiring manager that was to take place the next week. It was the most unprofessional interview I have ever been to. The interviewer was 20 minutes late, had not gone over my resume or profile before meeting with me, had her phone out and was answering texts as she was asking me questions, and would not look up and give me eye contact.

Interview Questions

• teach me something of your choice in 3 minutes or less.   Answer Question

the professionalism of the interviewer left a sour taste in my mouth.

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

everything went out great for me, although it tooks too long for the hiring process i know evrything will be worth it as soon as i start my on my training.
    By d way, I applied May 27 online and had an interview june 2nd with the senior hiring manager, then follow up interview with the Location Manager june 8th. After a week ive got a phone call for the job offer, she gave me instructions etc about hireright, then did some emails etc and then drug test, background check. Now i am just waiting for my training schedule. I am so happy and excited to be part of at&t Team! Way to Go! 😁

Interview Questions

• tell me about your customer service experience.   1 Answer
    • why At&T?   1 Answer

Sales Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T in May 2016.

Interview

Online Application + Profile Completion then you will receive an emailing stating you need to complete an assessment, in which you will fail and not be considered if your honest. Google "How to pass online ____ test"

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy-going, laid back. They tried me to understand the character of this position. I tried to explain why I don't have a lot of experience. I liked the way how they do that, as we were the friends

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no this phase

Sales Support Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview first then go to hiring mgr then retail store mgr. they will ask very specific questions in interview, must be a quick thinker and not be vague. They use an interview guide after building some rapport. Bring resume.

Negotiation

N/A did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Little Rock, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Applied online. Had phone interview the next day, went for in person interview the following week, went for another interview with store manager a few days later, got phone call offering position within a week. Had to do drug screening and background check. Two weeks of training starting in two weeks in Houston.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when questions...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable .

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy. They have two phone interviews and one face to face interview. Everyone was very hands on with the process and let me know step by step what was happening in regards to my selection process.

Interview Questions

• How will you apply what you know to this job and how will this help you?   1 Answer