AT&T Sale Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Sale Support Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2016

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Initially the process comes off as over whelming but it went by really fast. I spelled online for multiple positions , after applying I was sent an email to do the testing. The test is extremely long but its basically trying to see if your a liar/thief.
If you do good on the test you'll an update saying your still a candidate OR you can check your application status online.
A few days later(2-3 days) the recruiter called me for a brief phone screening . My interview was scheduled for Wednesday the next week with hiring manger( i think) he was very laid back but straight to the point.
Then he scheduled me to have a face to face interview with the store manager at the location I applied to. That interview was the very next morning, I met with the store manager and assistant manager they asked me a few basic questions then showed me around.
Afterwards I shadowed the store manager just to get a feel for the job ,I did that for maybe 30-45 mins.
I thought the interview went well, at about 4 pm that same day I got a call from the recruiter offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why I should hire you?
    Tell me about a time you've dealt with a difficult customer?
    Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because I don't have much experience in this area. But I do believe it's negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Sales Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in July 2016.

Interview

once you apply online, you take a few tests for personality. a recruiter contacted me two days later and we had a phone interview that lasted about 45 minutes, going over the position and the requirements. It was very easy and pleasant. I was scheduled right on the phone for a face to face interview with the hiring manager that was to take place the next week. It was the most unprofessional interview I have ever been to. The interviewer was 20 minutes late, had not gone over my resume or profile before meeting with me, had her phone out and was answering texts as she was asking me questions, and would not look up and give me eye contact.

Interview Questions

• teach me something of your choice in 3 minutes or less.   Answer Question

the professionalism of the interviewer left a sour taste in my mouth.

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

everything went out great for me, although it tooks too long for the hiring process i know evrything will be worth it as soon as i start my on my training.
    By d way, I applied May 27 online and had an interview june 2nd with the senior hiring manager, then follow up interview with the Location Manager june 8th. After a week ive got a phone call for the job offer, she gave me instructions etc about hireright, then did some emails etc and then drug test, background check. Now i am just waiting for my training schedule. I am so happy and excited to be part of at&t Team! Way to Go! 😁

Interview Questions

• tell me about your customer service experience.   1 Answer
    • why At&T?   1 Answer

Sales Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T in May 2016.

Interview

Online Application + Profile Completion then you will receive an emailing stating you need to complete an assessment, in which you will fail and not be considered if your honest. Google "How to pass online ____ test"

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy-going, laid back. They tried me to understand the character of this position. I tried to explain why I don't have a lot of experience. I liked the way how they do that, as we were the friends

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no this phase

Sales Support Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview first then go to hiring mgr then retail store mgr. they will ask very specific questions in interview, must be a quick thinker and not be vague. They use an interview guide after building some rapport. Bring resume.

Negotiation

N/A did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Little Rock, AR) in March 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Applied online. Had phone interview the next day, went for in person interview the following week, went for another interview with store manager a few days later, got phone call offering position within a week. Had to do drug screening and background check. Two weeks of training starting in two weeks in Houston.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when questions...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable .

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy. They have two phone interviews and one face to face interview. Everyone was very hands on with the process and let me know step by step what was happening in regards to my selection process.

Interview Questions

• How will you apply what you know to this job and how will this help you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

1. Applied online
    2. 3 months later, heard back from AT&T with a phone interview.
    3. Contacted by HR a week later to schedule a 2nd interview with the hiring manager.
    4. Contacted by hiring manager to schedule a 3rd interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when and why a customer is upset and how did you deal with the customer?   Answer Question

Sales Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I applied online in late August not really expecting to hear anything back since I had applied before and didn't even get an interview. I believe it was due to the fact that I had applied late before. Nonetheless about 2 weeks later I received a text from a recruiter telling me to go in for an interview the next day. I showed up on time. Interviewed with the hiring manager and she introduced me to the store manager. Later that day she called and recommend me to another store about 10 minutes away and told me that I would be meeting that store manager. Turned out it was a Rjp (spell check) I did a walk through and he informed me about what I would be doing. It went great, I got to meet a lot of the staff and I felt at home. A week later got an email saying that I was still in the running. A week after that I was asked to submit a tax survey. Four days later I got a call with an offer! My process wasn't really that long but it's worth it! (Excuse my grammar)( just typing like a text)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. They pay based on experience and education.