AT&T Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AT&T

2.6

Associate Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2014.

Interview

They were kind and nice and were not too friendly but not too rude. Somewhere inbetween the usual stuff you'd experience in this type of market. The interviewer was very nice, he understood how to handle nervous individuals and asked questions pertinent to the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Hagerstown, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a facetime interview. The interviewer was laying on her couch and I could see the TV flickering in the background, literally. She put alot of emphasis on commision and I honestly felt like she had already made her decision prior to interviewing me because she kept asking me questions like "are you SURE you can meet sales goals?" Over and over. She wasn't rude but definitely made me second guess whether I wanted the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and took a test. Got an email and set up a interview about 1 month after applying. Went into a at&t store and interviewed with a manager.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online and watched the status of my application online. After about a week I was called to interview in person. After the initial interview I was called by a hiring manager a week or so later.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a smartphone to someone who has never used one?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New Haven, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

I went to a hire fair they were holding in rocky hill, ct. pretty straight forward I filled out a paper with personal info then I had a 10 min interview with one person. I answered every question very quick did research before the interview and I was called 2 days later saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2017.

Interview

After completing the online tests, an interview was scheduled with two local managers. General interview questions, STAR method-like. They explained about the company, the position, the training, etc. They asked about how I would handle certain situations, if I felt uncomfortable trying to promote products that the client might not be interested on, etc.They mentioned that it could take several weeks to receive a response. After a couple of weeks I got one of those automated "thanks, but no thanks" emails.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? What motivates you? etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AT&T (Grand Rapids, MI) in December 2015.

Interview

Typing test, drug test during the interview (I guess we were in the ghetto), then I spoke numbers with the office manager, and the interviewer asked about my customers service experience and told me when to come back

Interview Questions

• Do you do drugs? How fast can you type? Have you ever been in sales? What are your customer service skills like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Jacksonville, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

Brief but to the point. It set the expectations for what the position was about and what you were expected to do. I was also told a bit about the company and how to make money with the company.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very intensive, they get a good idea of your background as a sales associate and ask scenario questions to see how you will handle situations. When you get past the video interview and go to store to meet with a manager, it is a bit of the same with the type of questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Richmond, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

Online application then a Phone interview And then the talent manager asked me to go to a in person interview with the store manager and then the regional manager. The interviews were spaced for me about two weeks apart.