AT&T Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.8

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Interview

You have to take a personality quiz then they give you a phone screening the phone screening is where they ask you how much you would want to get paid and what your availability is. Then they send you how to complete the hiring process

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Sales Interview

Interview

it was a bit lengthy, I applied 3 months before getting the offer letter in the mail. I went through a couple interviews. It was a test of character but I past.

Interview Questions

• they asked me what makes me different but a joy to work around.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Went great repetitious. They ask you similar questions? Highlight your achievements. Keep eye contact and be confident. I interviewed with two different employees. When I interviewed it was like 8 years ago so something's have changed. Drug test and background test are done.

Sales Interview

Interview

I interviewed at several management levels within the same organization and all interviews were telephonic. Interview questions were focused on my years of experience within selected customer accounts. Management demonstrated sufficient flexibility to meet my desired requirements such as work location.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any difficult or unexpected questions. Straight forward interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

3 interviews be 15 minutes early easy just have great people talking skills always be smiling and in a good mood and laugh and smile a lot for all three stages of the interview even if the interviews acts rude

Interview Questions

• why are you best for the job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AT&T (Buford, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

i went in handed the manager my resume he accepted it, looked it over was impressed with all my awards from other companies, hired me on the spot, i did have to then go and apply online for the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2013.

Interview

Short interview. Wanted to know about my previous experience in sales.

Anonymous Employee in Oakton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Oakton, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

Spoke with eight people on the team. Basic interview questions (who, what, where, etc.), nothing fancy. All individual conversations. No formal process or rating system. Nice folks. It was definitely apparent that they were, however, trying to talk me out of the position. Oddly, none of them seemed very pleased with their lot at AT&T. I forged ahead nonetheless, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2009.

Interview

5 intviews over 4 months before I was hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in December 2008.

Interview

Did telephone interview then took a personality test. Then did a group interview and presentation with 2 manangers. After approval did a 1 on 1 interview with regioanal manager. Offered job on the spot. Did drug test to pass to start training for about 2 months. Very rigorous training.
    Practice presentation and be sure to finish and close. Be friendly. Be attractive and very professional. Prepare to work very very hard.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult client?   1 Answer