AT&T Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2017

2.8

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

They want to know your sales experience and past jobs, what you like about the jobs and dislikes, Keep it positive and detail on what you would on a daily basis and what you did to improve your role in the company

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Very easy. Anyone with 1 month of retails sales will qualify. As long as you put in 50+ hours a week for very little pay they will hire you on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Wylie, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Wylie, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Depending on the manager and if you got an Interview, it is usually a one on one scenario in which the interviewer asks you a series of behavior type questions looking for how you answer the question (i.e. situation, task, action and results); if applying for management position you are required to present how you would manage the particular location you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• What would be your #1 priority for this location?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Several phase interview all phone and internet based. The first interview focused on your qualifications and your knowledge of company. The second interview was on the phone and really challenged you to prove why you were a good fit for the company. the last interview was live and put you in actual situations you may encounter

Interview Questions

• Wouldn't it be better for you to continue your work with non profits?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AT&T (Denver, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

three people in a room

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T in February 2012.

Interview

Proecess geared towards learing your experiences in the market, product knowlesdge and why you want to work for the company. Know the telecom market, area you are applying for and AT&T products. You want to understand the division you are interviewing for and how that plays into the company overall stategy. You can ask the person conducting the interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress Creek, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Cypress Creek, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

experirenecd a very vigorous and professional interviewer who conducted the technical screening interview. Asked indepth question and provided information about the job and company....Made the intervieqwing process very comfortable and professional. Represented the company very well and professionally.

Interview Questions

• How would you benefit AT&T qwith your expertise   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T in September 2011.

Interview

first i got a phone interview. It was easy basic questions then the next day i got called into store got had 3 questions . would your tell on a worker if they were stealing? how do you think you will help this company? and when can you start?

Sales Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T in October 2010.

Interview

typical interview no mind boggling questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

non- negoitiable

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T in February 2008.

Interview

I was an AT&T employee at the time. Was interviewing with another department because my job was going away. The interview was smooth and I thought I would be offered a position. In the end however, the department I interviewed with received orders to freeze all new hiring.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you handled a difficult situation?   1 Answer
    • What is your weakness?   1 Answer