AT&T Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL) in May 2008.

Interview

I received a call from a screener and then was forwarded on to the Senior Recruiting manager. The initial screener was a little put off by the fact that I did not call her back immediately. My initial thought was that the screener was an outside recruiter and sounded like a telemarketer. When I had to reschedule with her a couple of times due to the fact that I was working full time and traveling every other week for my current job she was even more upset. When I finally spoke with the head recruiter he was very confident that ATT was the best place to work and did not understand why I would not be jumping at the chance to work there.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in the telecommunications field?   1 Answer
  • Describe your ranking in your current organization as it relates to sales ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

the interview process consisted of applying online then I was set up for a one on one interview. The process was very simple interview questions easy and was offered the job the same day. The hiring manager seemed to be excited to be bringing me onboard due to my experience in the industry. Overall it was a straightforward and easy process and was happy about being offered the job that same day

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation when you did not get along with your boss and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Declined the first offer and was offered a higher amount.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Memphis, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

I was intially contacted by email by a company called C4Connections. I was asked to attend an interview on one of two days. I chose the first day, Monday, at 12:00. I showed up on that day at a small office with a meeting room. There was myself and about 10-14 others. I first went through the interview, then I stayed for the training they had afterwards intended for those who had already met with the "District" Manager. I was asked two show up later that week to shadow at least two people and make the decision final on wether I wanted to work for them or not.

Interview Questions

• What type of character do you have? What type of person are you? You have to be able to approach people the right way.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

The interview went pretty smoothly. Had a phone interview first and then with the manager. They seemed pretty knowledgeable regarding the industry and explained the career growth potential. I was impressed by the enthusiasm of the whole team and felt I could be a positive addition to the company itself.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you were above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

I got offered a more lucrative management position from another firm.

Anonymous Employee in Holyoke, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Holyoke, MA) in February 2008.

Interview

sent in resume, they called me and set up an interview with area manager. Then he had me come back another day to meet with store manager who offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• describe a time you had to complete a sale when a customer was in a rush and you were able to work in a timely and accurate manor   Answer Question

Negotiation

not able to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Naples, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

Applied online. Then recieved a phone call from AT&T. Had an hour conversation with the lady (phone interview). She then set up an appointment for me to have an interview with the manger at a local AT&T store. I showed up at the interview, spoke with both managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Hartford, CT) in May 2010.

Interview

I applied online and recieved a phone interview the very next day. After the interview the recruiter set me up with a face to face interview with the hiring manager 2 days later. I had the interview, which was very unorthodox, and was told that I would recieve a phone call. Im still waiting....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Staten Island, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

I can't see how you can hire someone based on a few meaning less questions that show no point on determining skill or your real personality.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you saw someone stealing but the manager didn't?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in October 2008.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call saying they were interested in setting up a formal interview. Went to a store location for an interview in the back office. It lasted maybe a half an hour. Asked questions about my previous sales experience, etc. They made an offer and I agreed as the hourly pay and location of the store were perfect for my situation.

Interview Questions

• Describe previous experience dealing with angry customers....   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because I was satisfied with the amount offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

2 phone interviews, one was with an outside hr person. the first phone interview was straight forward with typical behavioral questions. the next phoen interview was with a member of the program and asked a lot of sales questions