AT&T Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.7

65 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Collierville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (Collierville, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

Awesome!!!!! The process was quick. All three interviews were great. I was nervous a little each time but I got through it. Each interviewer was very detailing with the needed information and very kind.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I was contacted by phone about 3 days after submitting an online app. Had a brief phone interview and was set up for an in person interview at the store location with the hiring manager a week later. That interview covered all the basics. Asked about prior experience, "tell me about a time when...", etc. He pushed me through to the next round right there and set me up with an interview with the store manager for the next day. She went over a lot of the same things I had already been asked, in addition to some more sales specific questions, and gave me more info about the job. Said I would hear back either way within a week.

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

First two phone & Skype interviews were smooth, I got an offer but the lady was really rude, since the beginning I let them know I was living out of town and will be moving permanently, I even told them my flight date, but she told me I had 24 hours to accept the offer and another 24 hours to take a drug test, which was impossible since my move was already scheduled, I was flying with my cats and all my stuff, she said they couldn't wait, I find this really bad process of hiring.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to be on call?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T in April 2016.

Interview

I had previously applied and received nothing! Then I got an email saying a job fair was coming up. Applied and answered the basic assessment questions. Got to the job fair, interviewed with a manager named Anna for the Trussville location. Our interview seemed to go really wel, she seemed to be a great manager and person...very cool and laid back and seemed really passionate about building an awesome team... she asked in depth questions about my sales and customer service experience, scenario questions and general chit chat.
    She moved me forward to 2nd interviews (also at the jobfair) apparently her assistant manager was their and said Anna wanted him to meet the candidates she was interested in.. (seems to be a plus) met with hiring manager he kind of asked similar questions and that went well also.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billings, MT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Billings, MT) in April 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was rather rude and obnoxious. They asked plenty of insignificant questions that do not have anything to do with the job. I was unimpressed and left the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (Auburn, AL) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview the next week. Once I made it to the actual store I had to wait about 20 minutes there was no where to sit. The lady told me that training would be in Mississippi, Huntsville, or Tuscaloosa 3 days a week and the other 2 day I would work at the store in Auburn this would last for 5 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Bellevue, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

First phone screen then meeting with a hiring manager, then store manager. Just simple questions regarding your background. If you're at this don't worry just go in and be natural it's the easiest job I've ever applied for!

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview process took 6 weeks and interviewed by 6 people. The person who interviewed me took 4 weeks to get back and another 2 weeks to get an answer. This company likes to drag the application process.The personality test was easy and the interviews a joke. They will not negotiate salary with you either.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T in December 2014.

Interview

Interview process I think was easy. Role played with sales manager, answered some fairly difficult questions, cracked a few jokes and then say by a sales rep to observe for about 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what was your most difficult situation in a work situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Being a union position there was no bargaining, take it or leave it.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

interview with manager than waiting for them to call back. the interview was very laid back. just go in knowing what you know. all in all its a pretty easy interview.