AT&T Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.5

48 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy I applied online. There were a bunch of questionnaires you need to answer. They will give you a call within a week. Phone interview first then one on one interview with HR, then if you pass, you get called for an interview with a store manager. Wait a week to get call.

Interview Questions

• Sell to them an application you're fond of   1 Answer

ATT Premise Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I interviewed at AT&T (San Ramon, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online via ATT Career website late Nov 2015, then received an email about a week later requesting that I complete an online assessment test. Its basically about logical reasoning and your understanding of rotational/pulley systems.

I was contacted within a week via email that I had pass the test and should go ahead and schedule an appointment at a specified location. I just got back from the appointment session at San Ramon today, Dec 3, 2015. It turns out that the appointment was more of an interview process, where a group of interviewers go over the job description and benefits, and thereafter engaged individual candidate on a one -on-one interview process. After the interview, I was informed that HR will give an update within 2weeks. Hopefully, I get an offer

Interview Questions

• How did you and your colleague implement a safety control standard at place of work recently?   Answer Question

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

1. Applied online
    2. 3 months later, heard back from AT&T with a phone interview.
    3. Contacted by HR a week later to schedule a 2nd interview with the hiring manager.
    4. Contacted by hiring manager to schedule a 3rd interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when and why a customer is upset and how did you deal with the customer?   Answer Question

Resiliency Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (San Ramon, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Automated manner, resume review with no feedback, very short process without any regard for work experience, overall the standard language used for the reply was not informative so how does anyone applying fully understand the hard facts about not being selected.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Went to an Open House, was hired the same time. Very simple questions. I have nothing else to say, really. It was an entry level job. Dress nicely and bring your resume.

Interview Questions

• Explain how to do (something interviewer doesn't know about)   Answer Question

RSM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Candidates are pre-selected and interview is just a formality for promotions. As such, a minimum number of interviews must be conducted for legal reasons. All candidates except for one has been selected for the role prior to interviews.

Interview Questions

• probe on unecessary information due to preselected candidate   Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (San Ramon, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I was called for an interview at San Ramon but I lived in Vallejo. I had to decline the interview schedule because of far travel distance from my home. But I had a phone interview prior to my face interview. The guy from AT&T ask me if I was interested and I said yes. After that, he had asked me a various questions like if I'll be willing to be trained outside location and to be shouldered by AT&T, willing to work long hours of standing, work on late hours, work without accommodation and some other practical questions.

Then I realized after I ask my wife that the place I'm applying was far from my home. The salary will not cover most of my expenses (toll, gas, rent, food & etc.) So I have to decline the interview.

Note, after a week, AT&T still emailed me if I'm still interested in AT&T San Ramon. I didn't bother to reply back.

SSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I went to the at&t job fair so the first process is you talk to someone about your experience then tell them what job you applied for, that person then takes you to a manager of a store for the actual interview.

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Belmont, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Long and for the most part complicated, it isn't easy. It is a dawn out process. The interview consists of in person, online and phone interviews. I had to test my sales in front of my manager to show what type of skills I possess, also you should be able demonstrate your persuasiveness in the interview.

Premesis Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (San Ramon, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Applies for the position online, about two weeks later I received an invitation to take a qualification test in Oakland about a week and a half later. I passed the test and a week later I received an email inviting me to their "Realistic Job Screening" and interview. I went to the screening/interview and felt very good about it. Unfortunately I received an email the following week stating that the position went to someone more qualified.

Interview Questions

• They were all fairly straight forward. As long as you have confidence in your answers, you should be fine.   Answer Question