AT&T Interview Questions in San Ramon, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.5

ATT Premise Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I interviewed at AT&T (San Ramon, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online via ATT Career website late Nov 2015, then received an email about a week later requesting that I complete an online assessment test. Its basically about logical reasoning and your understanding of rotational/pulley systems.

I was contacted within a week via email that I had pass the test and should go ahead and schedule an appointment at a specified location. I just got back from the appointment session at San Ramon today, Dec 3, 2015. It turns out that the appointment was more of an interview process, where a group of interviewers go over the job description and benefits, and thereafter engaged individual candidate on a one -on-one interview process. After the interview, I was informed that HR will give an update within 2weeks. Hopefully, I get an offer

Interview Questions

• How did you and your colleague implement a safety control standard at place of work recently?   Answer Question

Resiliency Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (San Ramon, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Automated manner, resume review with no feedback, very short process without any regard for work experience, overall the standard language used for the reply was not informative so how does anyone applying fully understand the hard facts about not being selected.

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (San Ramon, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I was called for an interview at San Ramon but I lived in Vallejo. I had to decline the interview schedule because of far travel distance from my home. But I had a phone interview prior to my face interview. The guy from AT&T ask me if I was interested and I said yes. After that, he had asked me a various questions like if I'll be willing to be trained outside location and to be shouldered by AT&T, willing to work long hours of standing, work on late hours, work without accommodation and some other practical questions.

Then I realized after I ask my wife that the place I'm applying was far from my home. The salary will not cover most of my expenses (toll, gas, rent, food & etc.) So I have to decline the interview.

Note, after a week, AT&T still emailed me if I'm still interested in AT&T San Ramon. I didn't bother to reply back.

Premesis Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (San Ramon, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Applies for the position online, about two weeks later I received an invitation to take a qualification test in Oakland about a week and a half later. I passed the test and a week later I received an email inviting me to their "Realistic Job Screening" and interview. I went to the screening/interview and felt very good about it. Unfortunately I received an email the following week stating that the position went to someone more qualified.

Interview Questions

• They were all fairly straight forward. As long as you have confidence in your answers, you should be fine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (San Ramon, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

There was an initial written test. Some questions were technical, but most were simple logic problems. I don't think you need to score very high to pass. The next stage was a group interview. It was not really an interview, but more of an info session filled with disclaimers about how hard the job is.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a customer that was upset.   1 Answer

AT&Amp; T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (San Ramon, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Super friendly, quick and judgement is based on the right things. Interview is usually first with the recruiter. If you're in the bay area its been Sunny Woo for years. He's a tough one to read but does a swell job at hiring. You may leave thinking you've failed but thats just the vibe he gives.

Interview Questions

• Experiences from your past jobs are the majority of the questions.   Answer Question

Senior Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (San Ramon, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

At the time I was hired they were so desperate to fix problematic systems that they never reviewed my skills and accomplishments. None of my references was ever contacted. The interview was short and I was given a chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you work on call (24x7)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (San Ramon, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview process was fairly quick and direct. I would believe that the interview process took no longer than 10 minutes as there will be many others interviewing in one day. Main concern would be written exam.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a sales background?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (San Ramon, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

First you are invited to take a pre-employment assessment, then on to a face to face interview where there were only 4 questions. The questions are given to you in advance so you can prepare your answers. Basically once the assessment test is passed, there is little the face to face meeting does than to weed out the applicants who did not prepare their answers very well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you went above and beyond to please a customer.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (San Ramon, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Fresh college Hires from Campus.Initially they had Telephonic Interview and then after 2-3 weeks I was asked to come and give face to face interview.They gave us few questions as written questions and then there were 3 people behavioral and technical.People were very nice and made me feel comfortable to answer and have conversation about my school projects.

Interview Questions

• Client server,Database Sql, JDBC connection(opening and closing), very generic java based questions.   Answer Question