AT&T Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at AT&T

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Redmond, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

They found my resume on a jobsite. I had 1 phone interview with the hiring manager and then a full day of interviewing (loop) with about 5 people. Most interviewers were on the hiring team. I don't believe there was a lunch interview. It took place in their Redmond offices.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be your biggest challenge working here?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Dallas, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Short and sweet. Described my qualifications and had a follow up interview where i shared more detail regarding my past job descriptions and performance. Also asked a lot of questions regarding the specifics of the position and the expectations of management

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much in the way of negotiation. They have a set pay point they want to maintain

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

They interviewed me with three other people in the same room, and one of the other people didn't give me much of a chance to speak. I've never had to interview in the same room as other people before and it was beyond frustrating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Sent application, was approached shortly afterwards to submit an assignment. Was invited to first interview which comprised of having a cup of coffee and discussing my profile and the company.

Second interview lasted better part of a day and consisted of another assignment, the results of which were discussed the same day. Had actual interview afterwards and a summarising talk discussing both the assignment and the interview. Was called same day…

Interview Questions

• Very good experience, good benefits, not good career growth   1 Answer