AT&T Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

3.2

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I interviewed with a manager that was bright and capable. Would have loved to work for that person. I found after accepting the position they moved the role under someone I would never have agreed to work for. Bait and switch.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if. Long list of questions related to the position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email by the hiring manager for an interview. I received a tour of the facility after my interview and the hiring manager stayed in contact with me until a final decision was made. He emailed and called during the interview process to let me know that I was one of the top picks and emailed me to let me know that they selected someone else.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Multiple phone interviews/contacts discussing background, the process, expectations, etc. The phone interviews were followed by an in person interview via a panel of leadership and potential team members. I wouldn't say the interview was difficult, but please don't take that as you can slide by. I did my due diligence and prepared thoroughly, so the process felt like second nature.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when there's more work than time.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Do your homework. Don't be shy. Ask for what you want and be confident when you do it, with your research, experience, education and what your going to do for the company.

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Two interviews: One with hiring manager and two of her peers. The Second was with the VP via phone call. The interviews seemed to be standard questions and felt they were looking for someone who was a team player and can easily fit into the organization. Experience was important, but they seemed to glass over that and focus on interpersonal questions.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

From my experience, behavioral based interviewing is the standard in interviewing for AT&T jobs. In additon, of course your resume detailing your proven track record. Having strong effective communication skills is a must, due to many of the teams are virtual & most interaction is over the phone. You can have really great skills that would align with the position, but if you are unable to effectively communicate with a diverse team you would not be a match for the culture.

Interview Questions

• No surprises, but be prepared to expand on your answers with "real life" examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Slight negotiating is allowed, but HR pretty much determines your salary.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Interview

Hired as a consultant, so minimal interview process with AT&T. Company hires many Project Managers via agencies, many of whom are former employees. Each group is different, so job satisfaction can be tied to which group you get hired into. Some agencies have more challenging hiring processes than others.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied online. Status changed to "Resume Forwarded to Hiring Manager for Review" within 2 weeks. Received an email saying "you're still in the running as a candidate." 1 week after, received a call to schedule an in-person interview. 1 week after the in-person interview, received an email about being selected as the final candidate.

Interview Questions

• Experience/expertise with Excel, databases, and any programming languages. Knowledge/experience in data mining, analytics, and statistics. Majority of the questions are based on the resume entries (past work experiences and education).   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Redmond, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

HR emailed me a 8 page questionnaire to fill out. Most of the questions dealt with project management situations and how I would handle a issue. Also questions about my experiences.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview and discussed my background and what groups I had worked in over 15 yrs. I have been with the company from BellSouth, Cingular and now at&t. Worked in this group previously.

Anonymous Employee in Rio Piedras, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Rio Piedras, PR) in March 2011.

Interview

Respectful and learning interview process; keep you in track all time, good environment to brag and show how you must be hired