AT&T Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AT&T (El Segundo, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was standard. The first interview was over the phone. The second interview was at the AT&T facility with a local employee and a manager based out of state. Basic technology questions. Nothing to complicated.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel about managing / architecting a project requiring interfacing with subcontractors who would produce the software at a remote location (India) ?
    Two subcontractor representatives would be local and the development team would be based in India.
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AT&T (New York, NY).

Interview

Multiple Phone interview through agency than with hiring manager related specifically to designing the websites they needs. They concentrated on the exact skills of the role regarding data structures, algorithms, front end browser technologies & back end middle ware databases.

Interview Questions

• Architecture questions related to Databases, Middleware & front end development.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T (Redmond, WA).

Interview

I was hired without an interview

Interview Questions

• My record as a contractor won me the FTE position without an interview   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked if I would accept a certain amount, I tried to move it up once, they refused so I accepted the first offer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone screen followed by on-site interview. Nothing very difficult about that. They background check company was extremely annoying as they insisted that I remember and provide contact information for past bosses going back 15 to almost 20 years ago. Do you know how hard it is to track down former bosses after 15 years? I finally told them 3 times that I could not find the boss and finally they accepted that.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was stranded on a desert island what would I do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in September 2010.

Interview

2 telephone interviews followed by 1 in person interview

Interview Questions

• What would be your ideal setup for disaster recovery   1 Answer

Negotiation

be determined and don't back down.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Burbank, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

It was mainly driven by algorithm and technical questions, a lady was asking Java question but she don't have a clue the difference between inheritance and interface and was taken my correct answer as a wrong one. I admitted that I have been out of school for a long time and haven't studied the algorithm question really well, but that's the trend I guess for major technical companies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Bothell, WA) in April 2010.

Interview

Years ago...was called on a position for AT&T. I had worked there before and had a great experience, so I accepted the interview. I met a manager and was taken back to his private office for a 1 on 1. Basically we never had a real interview as you will see below.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't much of any questions asked at all. From the time I stepped into the managers office he was interrupted continually with calls and people stopping by his office. I should have just walked out and in hindsight wished I had. I felt it was very unprofessional and rude. I had to drive 1 hour there and back, plus take time off work and felt they wasted my time.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in March 2017.

Interview

interview with the team leader, talking about At&t and about the job offer,
    asking two technical questions. after that, a frontend expert came in and we talked about angularJS.
    it was like 2.5 houres

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AT&T in July 2012.

Interview

2 technical interview with team leaders, 1 short technical exam and one interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• One direction Linked list, how to remove node? Optimize it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Vacation days, they usually propose 18, I asked 20