AT&T Small Business Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Small Business Sales Consultant Interview Questions

4.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Small Business Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Long process. About 2 months. Interview is intense, but only the best of the best get the position. The tests leading up to the interview were harder than the interview to be honest. You must be competent. But thankfully AT&T provides you with sample questions before you take the tests.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult customer, and what did you do to resolve the issue?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Saginaw, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

Typical questions such as a time you overcame a difficult situation. Ending with you pitching a mobile plan to them on the spot. Be prepared to offer more than one device to a group of managers.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Louisville, KY) in November 2010.

Interview

Lengthy application process. I felt the interview wasn't going well, so as the interviewer was walking me to the elevator I said, "Is there something I could have done better or maybe I said the wrong thing because I just don't feel like this interview is going like it should, and I know I can do this job."

Interview Questions

• If someone told you they didn't want what you were selling, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Rome, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

On line application, skills test, one on one interview, drug test

Interview Questions

• Asked how I would sell a small business phone service then we did a role play on the spot.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered the highest base they had for the position because of my background and I accepted.