AT&T Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

AT&T Interview Questions in Washington, DC

3.2

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied on a Sunday night then received a call Monday afternoon. A woman went over my qualifications with me. Then set up an interview for me for that Friday with a hiring manager. My first interview was a FaceTime call. It went very well.Three days later I received a call from the Hiring Manager informing me that I had made it to the next step of the hiring process. My interview is scheduled for tomorrow. Hoping for the best.

2014 SummerClient Tech Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Washington, DC).

Interview

March 4th: Applied for the job posting.
    March 7th: Received an automated mail stating "So far so good …We have good news - you're still in the running as a candidate."
    March 19th: Got a call from the Program Manager to schedule an interview.
    March 27th: Interview. Two rounds.
     - Technical: How ARP works, subnetting, spanning tree, vlans and other basic questions)
     - Managerial: Tricky situation faced at work before and how I handled it. Other typical HR questions.
    March 28th: Verbal communication confirming I have been selected.
    April 7th: Offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AT&T (Washington, DC) in October 2012.

Interview

Had two rounds of behavioral interviews with the Store Manager and the Regional Manager. Standard questions. Managers do not need to take the online assessment required for sales personnel.
    Received an offer shortly after the second interview and negotiated the salary. The HR person was not so fond of the negotiations and tried to persuade me to take the offer as is, but as I was recruited from my job at the time, I needed this offer to be better that what I already had. They agreed to meet in the middle.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AT&T (Washington, DC) in June 2012.

Interview

You arrive and meet with he network manager, who ask you to describe you network experience and what type of equipment you have worked on or what type of people that you have managed, what years have you done this type of work before or how do you get along with others and if they hire you when can you start or receive a job offer on the phone or a letter in the mail. You then tell them if you would except the position or not and receive a welcome a border letter, along with the salary inclosed.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to replace or repair a link failure in person or through a login from a remote location.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You would receive a salary letter in the mail.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AT&T (Washington, DC) in May 2011.

Interview

Very smooth interview process. Would want to do it again and again. Great company to work for. Great managers. They are good. They have been in the business for 100 years, so not something that is not a mature process. A blue chip company. They are not an easy company to be hired for. It takes courage to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join us?   1 Answer

CSSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AT&T (Washington, DC) in May 2010.

Interview

Sales assement & communcation skills test.

Interview Questions

• Trying to sales a product to a consumer who is not interested.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation taken place.