AT&T Web Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Web Developer Interview

Interview

Really good interview process. Gave an assignment and then asked questions about it. Developers interviewed for some basic coding knowledge. Had some questions about flexibility for moving to different location.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bratislava (Slovakia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Bratislava (Slovakia)) in March 2012.

Interview

I was offered a position via linkedin contact by company's recruiter, after exchanging a couple of emails we scheduled a phone call. Interview itself went smoothly, although recruiter didn't asked a single question about my background, achievements or skills. Apparently online cv on linkedin was sufficient. After some q&a from my side (I asked about the job description, workplace and overall setup) I was asked to describe my expectations in terms of desired salary, I said and interview was over. Actually they it was twice as their budget for the position set. Entire interview and communication was in english.

Interview Questions

AT&T seriosely underestimated senior specialist's cost, even in slovakia

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2011.

Interview

Nice and fair interview. Highly skilled interviewer. Several technical questions no specific area.

Interview Questions

• What are the main differences between the Avaya and Cisco Routing Managers?   Answer Question