AT&T Web Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AT&T Web Developer Interview Questions

2.5

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bratislava (Slovakia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AT&T (Bratislava (Slovakia)) in March 2012.

Interview

I was offered a position via linkedin contact by company's recruiter, after exchanging a couple of emails we scheduled a phone call. Interview itself went smoothly, although recruiter didn't asked a single question about my background, achievements or skills. Apparently online cv on linkedin was sufficient. After some q&a from my side (I asked about the job description, workplace and overall setup) I was asked to describe my expectations in terms of desired salary, I said and interview was over. Actually they it was twice as their budget for the position set. Entire interview and communication was in english.

Interview Questions

AT&T seriosely underestimated senior specialist's cost, even in slovakia

Other Interview Reviews for AT&T

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AT&T in March 2011.

Interview

Nice and fair interview. Highly skilled interviewer. Several technical questions no specific area.

Interview Questions

• What are the main differences between the Avaya and Cisco Routing Managers?   Answer Question