ATB Financial Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Branch Manager

Create your profile to get personalized information

ATB Financial Branch Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ATB Financial

3.6

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

Couple of phone calls from a recruiter; first one to know about my leadership skills; and to talk about the bank goals and vision.
Before the sexond call received links about chapter one (ATB company review); and branch manager link to know what to spect about the position.
Second interview was more focused on the roll.

Interview Questions

• Example of how you solved a problem of poor performance of one of your team members   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ATB Financial

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Onoway, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Onoway, AB (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview first then face to face meeting. After this we went through a background and reference check. Once completed they went through the offer package face to face and I accepted. We then set a start date and arranged to open accounts with the new employer. It was very streamlined and comfortable. They wowed me on my first day making me feel welcome and getting me set in my new role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to assist a client or team member with something that was difficult.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone pre-interview, initial interview, 2nd interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Long and hard to define. Interview didn't feel like it was success driven

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

2 - 3 interviews

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the organization   1 Answer

Negotiation

Vacation time only

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ATB Financial in July 2014.

Interview

Considering the position, I had 4 interviews, most of them telephone. They were very open and up front, some interesting interview techniques. The process took about 2 months before an offer was put in place, but I fully expected that.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done something in a job that you knew was wrong, but did it anyways? And would you do it again if you were in that position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Clear and far.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Initial phone interview and then more in-depth 2nd call interview from HR and then told they will call in a week or so for the decision. Will update as soon as heard back.

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

it was a panel interview, really need to know about the company and the community, overall, it was a fun experience. Thought the interviewers were very professional. It was over an hour long