ATB Financial Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 26, 2017

2.7

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Level, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial (High Level, AB (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had two interview with online Assessment.telephone interview and face to face. They have a question list ,online assessment is about customer service skills,simulating how to welcome customer,how to do calculations,how to recommend products and recommend customer to financial expert.

Interview Questions

• In the first interview,they ask me introduce myself,why do you want to work for ATB, could you tell me a time You had a fun when you did your job,could you tell me a time you said no to your customer,etc all about behavior questions related to ATB values.   Answer Question
  • In the second interview , why do you want to work for financial industry,what is the good team, tell a story you use your special skills to solve customer problem,what collaboration mean to you, what will you do if we charge money for withdrawal money at the counter,what is the difficult goal you set in the past,etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ATB Financial

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

They had different stages of the interview process. But it all it was good. There was the personality test questions, after that the interview process started. They also had the 2mins video interview section.

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work with ATB instead of some other bank.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

At first I applied online for this position. But did not get any call for the interview. On the next month one of the insider referred me and then they mailed to ask that whether I am still interested for that position. When I gave them a positive response they fixed a schedule for phone interview. After being successful on that they invited me for an in person interview on the following week. A panel of two person took that interview. It was a very friendly and cordial interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you did something to gain trust of a customer or colleague.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Go through phone and then in branch interview. the phone interview was about half an hour and the in branch interview with two people and one hour long. Ask you lots of behavioural questions and what you did on your previous job and your flexibility

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

First with a quiz (questionnaire - behavioral) and then with the Hiring Manager and then was given an offer. It was a very efficient process and the people are great.

Interview Questions

• Why do we hire you? Situational questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

an offer letter was provided over the phone by the hiring manager

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview first then invited to a face to face one with two people. Both very friendly and me feel at ease. Lasted around 30 mins. Asked around 5-7 questions.

Interview Questions

• Lots of what would you do.....? All around customer service and team work, for example, how would you handle a difficult work colleague?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATB Financial (North Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was professional, time management was excellent, question were short- physiological question were asked- time process will be between 1 month for either accepting or rejecting- the next step is another phone interview and then a meeting with the hiring managers

Interview Questions

• Main question was if a customer is mad and angry what you are doing in this condition   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATB Financial.

Interview

No phone interview, got a direct call from assistant branch manager to set up a face to face interview with me. The interview last about 40 mins long, and it is pretty much about general questions for sales postion.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ATB Financial.

Interview

I applied online. I was called a couple days later and had an interview setup for the next day after being called. The interview process was fairly straightforward. They tell you a little about ATB and their work culture, then the proceed to ask you questions, and at the end you ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me was "How would you sell X product to a customer".   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They offered me the position and I accepted and they told me what my starting wage would be.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ATB Financial (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Easy process, interview is mostly about past experience, references & sales & banking backgrounds. Interviewers were very polite & good listners. most of the questions asked was concentrated toward customer service, sales & past experience. Some organisational behavioral questions were also asked.