ATC Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at ATC Healthcare

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ATC Healthcare (Birmingham, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

There is such a need for nurses, there is no interview process, which concerned me. I had to repeatedly ask to be added to an orientation class after several weeks of work.

Director of Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATC Healthcare (Orange, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

There are different soft wares and VMSs that exist these days and they want to know if I know how to use it and deal with the different Vendor Management Systems.

Interview Questions

• How can I make the company profitable?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is more on the policies and procedures that works best with the healthcare professionals

Contract RN Interview

Interview

Ok, I feel weird even admitting to this - but there was pretty much no interview process! As long as I had a current vaild nursing license, and could pass a drug screen, we communicated back and forth by email, and the next thing I know I was touring a correctional facility, and had a job within a week! Pretty unreal. But I have to say, I liked everyone I've worked with.

Negotiation

No negotiation - if there wasn't a nurse working alongside me who knew how to send in the timesheet for the week, I wouldn't have even known how to get a paycheck!!

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATC Healthcare (Lima, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

It was done on the phone then waited about three weeks for another call. Had to wait between each call for the next step. Had to pay for a class on CPR before I even knew if I had the job

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATC Healthcare (Birmingham, AL) in February 2009.

Interview

A phone call and an interview were set up. Opportunities were discussed, compensation and benefits were reviewed. After preliminary drug testing, skills checklist and references were checked the offer and work began to flow. The process was thorough and completed in a most timely manner with a great outcome for both parties.

Interview Questions

• How flexible are you to sceduling and can you work On Call for uncovered shifts   1 Answer

Negotiation

Benefits and desired hours of work per week were discussed and decided upon.

Charge Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATC Healthcare in August 2009.

Interview

List of skills and competencies, past work experience, present employer, reason for seeking employment, availability