ATCO Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

2.6

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Distribution Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Typical interview questions with no real surprises. A lot of behavioural questions asking about past experiences to match the position. Offices seemed very old fashioned and looked like a time warp to the 1980s. Interviewers did not peak my attention for this position and I ended up taking a position with a more prominent company.

EIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Got phone call after 4 days of applying online and scheduled for interview after 3 weeks.
    The interview was half an hour late. Interview was with engineer manager and HR. No technical questions asked. All HR related questions.

Interview Questions

• Example of informal and formal presentation.
      Example of written communication skills
      Example of a difficult decision   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lethbridge, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ATCO (Lethbridge, AB (Canada)).

Interview

one on one with manager, very casual and friendly, Asked what i knew about the Company and what my future plans were within the company, Reviewed my education and related experience.

Facilities Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a straight forward interview which lasted about 30mins. I was interviewed by 2 Engineers and a Human Resource personnel. The Engineers and HR personnel who conducted the interview were very easy going and nice, which made me feel more relaxed. A few minutes into the interview, it felt more like a nice conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions on how you have coped with various situations in your past jobs, with a few technical questions.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO in April 2014.

Interview

Received email and call for an interview after four days of application submission. Interview was scheduled after 3 weeks. They asked me to provide for few documents such driving abstract etc. They asked general behaviour questions for roughly 30 minutes. The environment in the interview room was very friendly and relaxing. Overall it was very good experience.

Co-Op Student Interview

Interview

Standard interview. Standard question

Engineer In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

I got the interview as my friend referred me. The interview was based on personality assessment. General HR questions like, tell me about yourself, what would you bring to the company, how did you utilize your leadership skills, how was your behavior with your colleagues, what you know about ATCO gas. It lasted for about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult. The only thing that surprised them was that I am not a Permanent resident of Canada.   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATCO (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

the manager picked me up 10 minutes late and guided me to a small conference room where was not arranged for a formal interview. The interview was completed between the manager and I in 15 minutes, no water or drink.

Interview Questions

• Why the current employer pay that much? Are they crazy?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

2 Round of interviews. FIrst one is on phone, and second one with HR and Department Manager. Went through questions, very easy interview. After that i waited around 2 weeks to get an offer.

Engineer In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATCO (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was behavioral with a lot of questions where I had to describe a situation in which I had to deal with this blank blank or faced these blank blank challenges. The interview was about 50 minutes long and there was an HR person and an engineering manager. The HR person was asking most of the questions.

Interview Questions

• Were you ever in a situation during your work internship that you had to improvise on your work?   Answer Question