ATCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 9, 2017

2.4

Parts Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATCO (Youngstown, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

quick, asked if i was able to lift weight and i was. they have you take a drug test but that is about it. it is just a temp position so they are not very serious in the interview part. you are also able to revieve a full time position from the temp position though.

Interview Questions

• are you able to lift weight   1 Answer

A Job In General At Automation Perssonel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ATCO (Nashville, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

I went into automation, they had me fill out thier application and take a simple test. Told me to come back tge following day, that they had an open position for nissan. They interviewed me the following day and about 2 days later gave me my uniform for work.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a job?   1 Answer
    • Youre a recent graduate from high school, do you plan in going to college soon?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ATCO in May 2014.

Interview

Applied in April 2015.called for interview a week later. Interview seemed to have gobe well.was advised I would receive a call within 2 weeks regarding outcome. 3 weeks later have not heard back either way about position. This is really bad for any company big or small to leave things up In the air. Very very slow For such a simple position.

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATCO (Sterling Heights, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied for a quality inspector job but the position changed to one of site administrator. I was not made fully aware of this till the day of the interview. The building and all the people I met were nice. I arrived at the facility and filled out an application and then was led to another room for the interview. There were three people present and the owner. Everone was very professional except for the owner who never got up from his desk and he had a look on his face like I owed him money. The interview seemed to go well until the owner announced he was done and that was the end. If company culture starts from the top and goes down then I would have to say ATCO is probably not a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• Since I thought I was interviewing for a different position the most difficult question was the one about how I would handle a team member who was not carrying their own wait.   Answer Question

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview was by phone with Calgary managers and HR. I was originally interviewed by phone and then asked to come into office for another phone interview. HR was very pleasant.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was mostly behavioral questions. Started off with asking about favorite/least favorite courses in university. Then went on to ask questions in the STAR format. Interviewer was very friendly and kept it casual. Many of the questions were similar to the ones listed on Glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• Give advantages and disadvantages of a time when you had to be detail oriented   Answer Question

EIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online. Got a request for pre-screen and general interview with HR and hiring manager approx. 1 month later. Not a technical skillset based interview. Teamwork based questions and discussions to see how you fit with ATCO's culture.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you overcame a disagreement with coworker/supervisor.   Answer Question
    • Describe an example where you innovated to solve a problem.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself and your experience.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

phone interview, in person interview, presentation, more personal interview - and get an offer, counter offer and declined. Then tried to negotiate further but did not workout. so emailed them thanking for the opportunity and that is that.

Distribution Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Typical interview questions with no real surprises. A lot of behavioural questions asking about past experiences to match the position. Offices seemed very old fashioned and looked like a time warp to the 1980s. Interviewers did not peak my attention for this position and I ended up taking a position with a more prominent company.

EIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Got phone call after 4 days of applying online and scheduled for interview after 3 weeks.
    The interview was half an hour late. Interview was with engineer manager and HR. No technical questions asked. All HR related questions.

Interview Questions

• Example of informal and formal presentation.
      Example of written communication skills
      Example of a difficult decision   Answer Question