ATCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ATCO Interview Questions

2.3

Parts Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATCO (Youngstown, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

quick, asked if i was able to lift weight and i was. they have you take a drug test but that is about it. it is just a temp position so they are not very serious in the interview part. you are also able to revieve a full time position from the temp position though.

Interview Questions

• are you able to lift weight   1 Answer

A Job In General At Automation Perssonel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ATCO (Nashville, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

I went into automation, they had me fill out thier application and take a simple test. Told me to come back tge following day, that they had an open position for nissan. They interviewed me the following day and about 2 days later gave me my uniform for work.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a job?   1 Answer
    • Youre a recent graduate from high school, do you plan in going to college soon?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ATCO in May 2014.

Interview

Applied in April 2015.called for interview a week later. Interview seemed to have gobe well.was advised I would receive a call within 2 weeks regarding outcome. 3 weeks later have not heard back either way about position. This is really bad for any company big or small to leave things up In the air. Very very slow For such a simple position.

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ATCO (Sterling Heights, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied for a quality inspector job but the position changed to one of site administrator. I was not made fully aware of this till the day of the interview. The building and all the people I met were nice. I arrived at the facility and filled out an application and then was led to another room for the interview. There were three people present and the owner. Everone was very professional except for the owner who never got up from his desk and he had a look on his face like I owed him money. The interview seemed to go well until the owner announced he was done and that was the end. If company culture starts from the top and goes down then I would have to say ATCO is probably not a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• Since I thought I was interviewing for a different position the most difficult question was the one about how I would handle a team member who was not carrying their own wait.   Answer Question

Distribution Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Typical interview questions with no real surprises. A lot of behavioural questions asking about past experiences to match the position. Offices seemed very old fashioned and looked like a time warp to the 1980s. Interviewers did not peak my attention for this position and I ended up taking a position with a more prominent company.

EIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Got phone call after 4 days of applying online and scheduled for interview after 3 weeks.
    The interview was half an hour late. Interview was with engineer manager and HR. No technical questions asked. All HR related questions.

Interview Questions

• Example of informal and formal presentation.
      Example of written communication skills
      Example of a difficult decision
      Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lethbridge, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ATCO (Lethbridge, AB (Canada)).

Interview

one on one with manager, very casual and friendly, Asked what i knew about the Company and what my future plans were within the company, Reviewed my education and related experience.

Facilities Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a straight forward interview which lasted about 30mins. I was interviewed by 2 Engineers and a Human Resource personnel. The Engineers and HR personnel who conducted the interview were very easy going and nice, which made me feel more relaxed. A few minutes into the interview, it felt more like a nice conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions on how you have coped with various situations in your past jobs, with a few technical questions.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ATCO in April 2014.

Interview

Received email and call for an interview after four days of application submission. Interview was scheduled after 3 weeks. They asked me to provide for few documents such driving abstract etc. They asked general behaviour questions for roughly 30 minutes. The environment in the interview room was very friendly and relaxing. Overall it was very good experience.

Co-Op Student Interview

Interview

Standard interview. Standard question